Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Candy, Look At Me Now!!!

phonegirl
12 years ago

Candy, you made me LOL when I read your post, "I do have to say that I'm a bit surprised that TJ doesn't have an outfit to match the tablecloth, LOL!! I couldn't resist redressing TJ in DGD's little plaid dress she gave me for her. I even went one step further, added DGD's angel halo, wings and new Christmas ornament. Used a couple of my table runners for the high chair cover.LOL

{{gwi:626713}}

TJ's wants to thank you for getting her ready for some Holiday fun.

Punk

Comments (7)

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

Too cute, gave me a BIG smile! TJ is definitely ready for Christmas!

I had to take a friend to Walmart today...she encouraged me
    to buy Teegan a Christmas dress and ruffled white socks. I also bought her a pair of bunny slippers!! Maybe the 3 little girls can have a Christmas party! Is TJ sending out invitations since she's the oldest? LOL.

Slowly going crazy with help from friends!
    hugs, Karen

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

TJ looks so pretty in her new Christmas outfit.
    The halo is perfect, she does look like an angel.
    Nana

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Oh, TJ looks so 'festive' & ready for Christmas! Love the runners you used in high chair & also that cute DGD's choice of dress for TJ! ;-) That angel is precious & matches the other halo! Cute Christmas ornie, too! TFS, punk! Time to party! Jeanne S.

• christmascandy
    12 years ago

How absolutely darling!!
    Now that's more like it!! What a cute outfit and she does look like a little angel.
    I had a 0-3mon. red velvet dress/hat/booties/bloomers I used on a doll in the DGK's room and, Karen, I bought it new at Walmart several years ago!!
    Since I have a real life baby doll right now, it is dressing Dylan and not the doll!!
    However, my childhood tall walking doll, Rosemary May (I was 8 at the time, what can I say?? LOL), does have a red velvet dress that she is wearing!

Soooo....Karen, add me to the list.

Anyway, I think TJ looks perfectly angelic in her dress and fancy chair!

Way to go!!

TFS,
    Candy

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

Candy, doesn't Rosemary May get to be part of Christmas decorating, with her red velvet dress she should!

hugs, Karen

• christmascandy
    12 years ago

Karen, she is in the GK's room with many of the other toys.
    Since she is almost as big as the little ones, they are a bit wary of her, LOL.

She is actually wearing a pair of my old toddler shoes!

TTFN,
    Candy

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks everyone for all the comments on TJ. She does have a Holiday dress for Christmas if I get her changed. I did put a little pair of DGD's gingerbread socks on her after seeing Teegan.

The halo and wings came with a Christmas book one of my DF bought DGD a few years ago. She always buys her some kind of a book every year. Can you tell she was a teacher?

Invitations? If you promise to bring Teegan, I'll do it! Maybe Jeanne should be sending invitations since she's had Dollbaby longer. Or maybe Candy or Dream since they have had their girls for a long time.LOL

Candy, hope you will share Rosemary May with us. After reading about your little ones not caring for her reminded me of a picture I have. It's DGD looking at our Big Santa when she was a Baby. She is almost in tears. If I come across it will share here and with her and see what she says.

I gave all my baby clothes to DSis years ago so have to use what DD saved of DGD's. Wish I would of gotten TJ sooner and I could of sent outfits to everyone on here for their little ones. We buy DGD way to many clothes but she's in a 6X now so no way to use them on TJ.

Punk

Sponsored
Michael Nash Design, Build & Homes
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars254 Reviews
Northern Virginia Design Build Firm | 18x Best of Houzz
More Discussions