Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
christmascandy

Woodland Santa Table

christmascandy
12 years ago

I ordered the Woodland Santa plates from EBay last Jan. and then last summer found the little Woodland Santa sugar bowl that matched them.

Each plate has a different Santa.

The green holly plates are TS as are the napkins, white chargers, and lanterns. The goblets were grocery store deals a few years ago.

HO HO HO,

Candy

Comments (10)

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

I'll be right over to get this stuff, you can box it up for me if you have time! (I WAS going to warn you about Jeanne coming after it, but never mind her...beware of the purple moon!) Your Woodland Santa plates and sugar bowl go with my FAVORITE cookie jar that I found years ago at GW!
    {{gwi:1456631}}

Now if I can quite drooling over your stuff long enough to type....I LOVE that tablesetting in case you haven't figured it out already.

hugs, Karen

• christmascandy
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Karen, I had seen your Cookie Jar in one of your pictures, but we have so many items in common, it didn't surprise me that you had a cookie jar to match my salad plates!!

In fact, many of the members of this forum seem to have items in common. Maybe thats why we all get along so well?? LOL

I just posted on Jeanne's Winterfrost dishes as I have 4 of the dinner plates from GdWl.

Kathe and I have the same flatware, and I think there are other members who have pieces in common.

Great minds.....

However, I happen to like the purple moon, so not too scared of her, LOL

TTFN,
    Candy

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

Another adorable table, Candy.
    The Woodland Santa plates are so sweet.
    They look so pretty with the green holly plates and white chargers.
    I love the goblets and the way you folded the napkins
    I have flatware similar to yours too.
    Santa looks really cute sitting on the sled with his stack of firewood.
    Did I say how adorable this table is?
    Nana

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Oh gosh! Looks like I better hurry ...where is Jane & that darn bus, anyway!! LOL!

Oh, candy, this is just waay-y-y-y TOO CUTE! I love your Santa Woodland plates!!! & the plates you've chosen in the place settings frame them so well! Nice job! & then to find the sugar bowl! (& now I'm drolling over Karen's cookie jar!) eh, gads!!!

But, candy, I think what really makes this table is how you created such an original centerpc to compliment the Woodland Santa collection! Love the sleigh (painted green) & the red plaid bow (like a woodman's flannel shirt), the greenery & pinecones & then adding that tall birdhouse! You are so very creative! Enjoyed this table alot!

Woot! Woot! Where's that darn bus! TFS, candy! Jeanne S.

• lynnencfan
    12 years ago

I sure hope the bus didn't leave without me - lol

Candy that is such a delightful table setting. I see where I am GOING to have to set aside a certain day of the week and just hit all the TS, GW and SA - I can never seem to hit them at the right time but then I only go about once a month - I need to step up my game plan .....

Lynne

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

Another beautiful table Candy! Looks so rich with the dark green tablecloth! Love the Santa plates too.

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

I was looking on eBay last night at all the Woodland Santa items by Debbie Mumm. (I got a great buy at GW on my cookie jar, LOL. One seller wanted around $40 for it, I paid $5 I think.) I think this particular Santa is the cutest of the ones featured on her dishware! If I ever see a sugar bowl like yours, and the salt shaker, I'll get them for display. I didn't really care for the creamer.
    I've bookmarked them on eBay to watch for "deals".

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: Debbie Mumm Woodland Santa

• swest2_gw
    12 years ago

So I am looking at everyone's lovely Christmas decorations and I came upon this post. I have those plates! I bought them at a thrift store for 25 cents each. The colors and the pattern really caught my eye. So glad to see how you displayed them. I can always use/steal ideas! Thanks.

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Candy, love your new dishes but even more how you layered them. Your cp is so neat and the sugar bowl is adorable. The napkins really caught my eye too.NICE Lucky you on your bargain hunting again. Wouldn't expect anything less from you!LOL

Punk

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

Oh gosh, I love just about anything by Debbie Mumm and your plates, sugar bowl, and Karen's cookie jar are no exception. The sled is wonderful and like Jeanne said the bow really makes you think of flannel. The tall birdhouse is a perfect addition. Love those green plates too, the curves and raised design--very nice. Luvs

Sponsored
Castle Wood Carpentry, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County
More Discussions