Posted by jeannespines (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 13, 10 at 0:59

Are ya singing along? He's making a list, ckg it twice:

Santa CloseUp12.10

Gonna find out who's naughty or nice:

Santa Shelf 12.10

Santa Claus is coming to town!

Santa Shelf Bookcase 12.10

This vignette is on book shelf in LR (I showed you Santa & deer one in an earlier post)...Santa globe DH & I bought after Christmas at our local drug store some yrs bk...spins around & plays snippets of Christmas songs ...digital frame a gift from DH...hanging ornie from oldest DD with Christmas pics of her family...colored balls ornie candleholders from a Secret Santa yrs ago at work...pencil Santa found at a GS for 50 cts this summer.

You better all be good! LOL! Jeanne S.
I've been on the computer too much today!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ya Better Watch Out, Ya Better Not Pout, Santa C is Coming 2

Jeanne, you got me singing! What a darling santa globe. Great book and love the pencil santa. I just used my same colored balls ornie candleholders on my table.lol

Seeing your picture frame reminds me I need to get mine out and have it ready for Christmas. They are so fun for everyone to watch. Looks like a lovely ormanet from DD.

Punk

o

Ditto what Punk said!
but I heard this today....

Photobucket

LOL, Karen

o

That globe santa is just darling. And so big too! I have seen little ornaments similar to that, but he is great! I like how you incorporated the digital frame in too. Fits right in. Karen, I think your sign needs to be added to Jeanne's vinette!

Pat

o

Jeanne, Your Santa is adorable!!!
That song will be in my head all day!
NanaKaren

o

Oh, that is a really neat santa and globe decoration. Very unique--that sure would keep the kiddies on their toes! Love the items you collected together for you vignette, they work so well together. I have three of those ball shaped candle holders too--think mine were Avon many years back. You have me humming along now too--my humming sounds better than my singing! LOL

Luvs

o

Thanks, holiday-ers!

LOL, Purplemoon! Cute graphic! But I'm sure you didn't intend this for me...cause I've really been a good girl this year! LOL! Jeanne S.

o

Jeanne, you've been better than good..here anyway. Actually I think the sign was meant for me, or at least that's what my friend thought who sent it. LOL.

hugs, Karen

o

Well, I for one believe you've been good. He's a new and different Santa from what I'm used to and I love how you paired him with your book.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here