Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Isn't this a pretty rustic tablescape?

luvstocraft
13 years ago

I really liked this gal's tablescape and just had to share it with all of you too. Luvs

Here is a link that might be useful: Rustic tablescape

Comments (10)

• valleymagpie
    13 years ago

Luvs,

That is one great table, right up my alley. I love the "snow" in the cylindrical vases and the red berries and blanket--it's just great. Ooh, I'll have to try that one.

Guess it's time to start hunting for the accessories, huh?

- Magpie

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

You find the neatest web sites Luvs.
    This was very nice. I love the combination of the burlap over the plaid blanket and the little rusty jingle bells on the napkins.
    Seems like 'Rustic and Natural' are in again.
    I love the look and it's really easy and inexpensive to create too.
    Thanks Luvs.

jane

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

WOW...and wonderful.

Did you see how she did the Snowman Paver? That is maybe the best I've seen. Love how she did it.

hugs, Karen

• dawnp
    13 years ago

Thanks for posting that! You have given me an idea for next year's kitchen tablescape! We have my nusband's office party here every year and I always try to change the table where I put the food.

I have the "snow" and the cylinders so it'll be economical for me. I just need to find some of that garland. So pretty.

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

My first thoughts...no dogs, no squirrels, no raccoons, no deer???? LOL! (& that's not even mentioning the WIND!) But I think it is just the most BEAUTIFUL t'scape & outdoor decor! Lots of great ideas here! & the paver snowman, yes, PM, I noticed that, too! TFS, luvs! Jeanne S.

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Karen, I saved a pic of her paver for "inspiration" I really liked it too.

Magpie, that's always my problem, I might have something good to use but not all the accessories to go along with it.

Jane, I'll bet your DH could even cut you some log chunks, huh? I thought that was really a neat idea.

Dawn, always glad to "enable" another friend on here! LOL

Jeanne, you could add a few critters if you did a ts like this, critters are always a good addition. ;o)

Luvs

• oldalgebra
    13 years ago

I love the style. Thanks for finding all these good sites for us, Luvs.

• kathleen_li
    13 years ago

Really pretty! She must live where it is warm! We would be wrapped in those blankets!

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Wonderful site. Her table is so different. Love her mantel colors. I saved the paver snowman too.

Punk

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

LOL, luvs! I meant I couldn't do a t'scape like this outdoors...all those critters would find it & want to party! But can use some of her ideas "inside." I love it! Jeanne S.