Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas Table

phonegirl
13 years ago

I guess I decorated to early for the Holidays! DD showed up today with these big red balls. I loved them but didn't want to make a mess with pine garland. So far I have stuck to my guns this year and not added any messy garland. I love it but vowed not to bring it in this year.

I used my Int. Bazaar lg bird plates and bowls from DF last year, Christopher Radko Home for the Holidas small red plates and small white pfaltzgraff plates.

Santa waving "Hi" to all of you and my new set of napkins and ribbon candles.

Added my Friendsip Has No Boundaries little girl and angel dish that was DM. DD and I both bought these s & p shakers that match last year after Christmas so I put a set on each end of the table. Will keep them out and use for Christmas dinner.

I used the same lg candle rings under the balls but didn't have enough for the tops. I added the little gr balls for some more bling on them. After seeing these pictures, I will change out the flatware to my red set.

My new pencil santa candles (which I didn't light) so I can use them again next year. The little red bags hold 3 pieces of faux coal. Some say "You've Been Naughty" and some say "Merry Christmas". I thought they would be cute on the tree but didn't use them so put them on the table. The santa coasters were Dm, she had made out of plastic canvas. I showed the F & F Santa Cookie Jar and cake stand from DD before but it made a quick cp.

Punk

Comments (11)

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

I see from the first photo that you were 'dancing on top of the bar' again. LOL.
    I have to say Punk, of all the tables you've done, this one may very well be my favorite!! (even tho you didn't bring out the garland, and I love seeing garland. But I sure don't love getting mine out and dealing with it either)

I don't even know where to begin to comment on all the wonderful parts of this table! I just flat love it all
    and keep scrolling back up to look, cause I know I missed stuff the first few times. Its an inspiration album keeper, I don't want this one 'disappearing' from us.

• ladypat1
    13 years ago

This table is amazing. I just looked and looked. There is so much to see in this rich tablesetting!I like those big red balls and the little santa sitting on the edge of the plate. Everything goes together so nicely. Great job!

Pat

• calicocat1967
    13 years ago

I agree with Pat. I just looked and looked. Everything looks so lovely and festive. What a treat it would be to be invited to sit at this great table setting !!!

Kim

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

Punk, Your table is an absolute delight to look at!! The friendship has no boundaries little girl is precious. I can't find one thing that is my favorite. I love all of it!
    NanaKaren

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Punk...love the ribbon candles & your new napkins...perfect for this table! And that angel dish with your little girl is precious...& a remembrance of your DM!

F&F centerpc is so darn cute & fits so well with the big balls in the place settings ...& candlelight, everywhere! Always enjoy that ... I do see those pretty ornie candleholders (like on my Santa shelf)...& your pencil ones are darn cute, too!

My goodness, woman, you are on a roll! This table is so "festive" & ready for "spreading the cheer!" Love it! TFS! Jeanne S.

• lynnencfan
    13 years ago

what a festive Christmas table - I would love to sit down and enjoy friends and family in a meal - beautiful job :)

I am planning on finding my table today so hubby and I can actually sit down and eat a meal together :D - when I am in a decorating mode my table is my staging area - now I need to find hiding place for everything I have taken down so I can put Christmas up .....

Lynne

• oldalgebra
    13 years ago

What a terrific job! Everything says, "CHRISTMAS." I can't imagine what else you can do to add to it. It's got everything.

• excessfroufrou
    13 years ago

OMGoodness, layer after layer of wonderful things. You have got this table setting down to an art now. I have to admit I love looking at all the tables, and buying the dishes. But putting the actual tables together is not as fun to me, unless I'm actually entertaining. You are my energized hero.
    Frou

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

totally agree with what everyone else has said. Those balls are wonderful and I love how you used them with the greenery. Santa makes a perfect centerpiece with them and I sure don't blame you for not burning those cute pencil santa candles--too cute. Lovely table Punk, you did good girl! (again)

Luvs

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    13 years ago

You are all so sweet with your comments. Wasn't sure I should post another table but decided to throw it out there in case someone wanted to look. Was just thinking now I don't know what I'm doing for a real Christmas table. Don't think Christmas balls on the dishes will work very well.lol

I sure hope some of you will show yours and give me some new ideas. I could look at decorations all night. Again thanks for looking and sharing commetnts.

Punk

• yachter123
    13 years ago

Really festive table, my grandkids would love it, so much to see & explore, almost like a department store holiday window. They think mine is too plain this year, but xmas is coming up too fast on me this year & had to downsize.

I have the same salt & peppers on my table only in red & green, and now can't remember where I bought them last year, but they sure are cute.

Love how you used those red balls on the plates, now there is an idea I'll keep in mind when going to garage sales next year.

Sponsored
More Discussions