Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
pretty decor for winter look

Posted by purplemoon (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 20, 11 at 0:46

A blogger did this for her Christmas of course, but I thought how lovely it is as winter decorating too, be perfect to leave out thru Jan.

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: pretty winter decorating

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: pretty decor for winter look

So beautiful! TFS!

o

Very nice! I'm going to check save-on-crafts.com and see how much their cloche's cost, if they have them. I have a tall apothecary jar but the opening is too narrow to really do arranging down in it.

Does Walmart carry cloche's? We have a mini-super center so it will be iffy.

I'm definitely going to leave my bottle brush trees out after Christmas!

o

Save On is the BEST place to shop! I love it. A few months ago I got a set of cloches from there very cheaply.
The quality at this place is wonderful, and they pack good so things arrive safely. Did I mention I love that site?
LOL I've bought from them for several years and never been disappointed.
I haven't seen cloches at Walmart, but then I get out so rarely don't count on me knowing what stores have.

I'm glad you are leaving your bottle brush trees out awhile after Christmas, they are so pretty. Your ornament holder tree too is a great piece to decorate for any time of year.

hugs, Karen

o

Oh that blogger's decor is beautiful! I also plan on using my little cloches after Christmas, I guess...I ran out of time & space ...I have 3 TS finds! & remember, I bought that big tall one!!! I put that wood Santa in it & DH told me he thought Santa looked scared being inside a glass cage! Ugh! Yup, plans for Jan. TFS, PM! Jeanne S.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here