Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

Crystal Santa & Sleigh Vignette + Cute Lil' Snowmen

jeannespines
13 years ago

Here's some pics I took tonight ... remember that crystal Santa & Sleigh (separate pcs not same brand) that I got a few wks ago at a TS. Well, I added some candlelight in the TS or GS stemware ... & crystal Pine tree that I found recently at another TS for $3.50:

This is sitting on the end of my kitchen counter between DR & kitchen...it's sitting on a round silver platter I found for $5 clearance (retail $25) at Kohls...my DGS lost out on this...cause I had it tucked away for a Christmas gift for his bar. LOL!

Here's another view ... the round crystal candleholder is old ...from one of those home party shows long, long ago! The Santa frame I had forgotten about that I had printed off a B&W of the tap dance outfit I wore as a child...Dollbaby is wearing it now:

The pair of silver birds I just got on a Christmas shopping trip with friends...one wing actually is up & has a place for a napkin tucked thru the wing. Here's Dollbaby in case you missed that post:

The snowman shelf is old barnwood that DH made for me & old insulators for hangers ...I painted it an off-white some yrs ago...here's the mini snowmen (a gift from a Secret Santa at work some time ago) ... & a print I bought a few yrs back:

Here's a close-up...aren't they just the cutest! Tucked in a little greenery & a tiny faux pine tree. They hang by the sliding glass doors in the DR leading to the porch:

Hope it is a quiet evening at your place ... Christmas is coming so quickly! TFlookin'! Jeanne S.

Comments (6)

• christmascandy
    13 years ago

Jeanne,
    It looks wonderful.
    I love how the crystal all go with the silver and catch the candlelight!

The snowman wall is put together perfectly. They all coordinate so well and of course, Dollbaby looks precious.

TFS,
    Candy

• sunnyca_gw
    13 years ago

I love the warm glow of your 1st 2 pics. The crystal pine tree & Santa are wonderful! I've seen the sleigh before but wondered what you would do with it. All looks lovely together. Babydoll is so cute in your outfit! Love the cute little snowmen & saying!! Jan

• marylee_2010
    13 years ago

Jeanne, I love your decorations. I have one of those candleholders from a home party show. I remember I had a candle in mine on the coffee table and my cat was curious and got too close and singed her whiskers. I also see your tap dancing picture.

Marylee

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Jeanne, you sure found just the right additional crystal pieces to make a nice vignette! And placing them on the tray near the candlelight is perfect--sorry DGS. LOL

Your little snowmen are so cute--don't they just make you smile when you look at them? Love that shelf your DH made, especially those insulator knobs, they look great used that way.

Thanks for sharing more pics with us, you sure take nice pictures and your home looks so warm and cozy. Have you had more snow since the blizzard?

Luvs

• jeannespines
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks candy, sunny, marylee & luvs ...

Here's a pic I took last night "with flash" so you can see the detail of the crystal pcs more & also can see how that little wing is up on the bird so it can be used as a napkin ring...I'll be using those birds in a t'scape.

No more blizzards, luvs...we've had some more snow...actually No of us in Minneapolis got hit the hardest...thank goodness our amt of snow was about 6" but the wind blew so hard that it made it into deep drifts...that is all plowed now...supposed to start with some more snow on Mon. It will be a "White Christmas" here! LOL! Jeanne S.

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Jeanne, love the crystal arrangement. What a cute snowman shelf your DH made and the insulators look great on it. Your print is so neat with the cute snowmen, mittens and sign.

Glad your blizzards are over for now. We got several inches of snow yesterday. Had to keep going out to shovel the sidewalk between customers. Today it's foggy but no snow.

Punk

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio
More Discussions