Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Elves, Santas & Snowmen ...last of LR Decor (pic heavy)

Posted by jeannespines (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 15, 11 at 0:27

Oh, those little Elves were busy today! Good thing cause I needed lots of help ...& w/no gr'kids here til Christmas, I had to recruit these lil' fella's (GS find last summer):

LRSewing TableE12.11

They found a place to rest with dear 'old' Santa ...estate sale painted by DH's Mom many yrs ago (plastercast or something):
LR Sewing Table F12.11

...and 'old' musical snowman I found at a TS some yrs back...he plays & turns around!
LR Sewing Table D12.11

The red sleigh (made in Japan) was a TF for $1 find recently! ... the 3 wall box shelves also a find in a TS & I thought they would be cute for the elves! 'Scrabble' gift from a friend:

LR Sewing Table C12.11

LR Sewing Table A 12.11

Here's the full view:
LR Sewing Table I 12.11

You can't see what's above in that pic...too much light...so here's the JOY letters my oldest DD scrapbooked for my Christmas gift last yr...pretty cool!

LR Sewing Table H12.11

And nearby on the divider by the door, my 'booky' snowman reads to a couple of birds & the Angels watch over:

LR Ledge Angle Snowman 12.11

Hope you enjoyed all the work the lil' Elves did today! Merry Christmas! Jeanne S.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Elves, Santas & Snowmen ...last of LR Decor (pic heavy)

Jeanne, you have soooo many CUTE, delightful, adorable Christmas 'folk'! I'm not too sure how much help those elves were tho...aren't they like cats, mischief makers?!

The red sleigh is a super find. Your reading Snowman is a favorite of mine! And I love the JOY letters your DD scrapbooked for you. (I made some JOY letters several years ago, copied idea from a crafter! You and I have something else here in common, those three box shelves! I painted mine black and hung them on the wall in my sitting room earlier this year. Found mine in an antique shop.)

hugs, Karen

o

Jeanne, love it all. Again the tree is so cute.

Love the red sleigh.. The reading snowman is just the cutest.

Creek

o

Jeanne, love this vignette. Your elves in the shadow boxes are so cute. You have a good eye when shopping and always come up with such neat displays.

The JOY letters are wonderful. Be sure and tell DD we enjoyed them. I love the picture frame display. Awe, memories.

Enjoyed the santa, musical snowman, red sligh and tree too. Bet that snowie playing and turning is a grandkids favorite. The little girls and reading snowie are sweet. This gives a nice warm feeling seeing it.Thanks

Punk

o

This is precious.
It is definitely giving me the feeling of an old fashioned Christmas.

I'll bet the JOY letters sure bring you JOY! What a thoughtful gift.

The Elves did good work.

TFS,
Candy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here