Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tripletmom83

Here is the wreath I made for my mom

tripletmom83
10 years ago

It is made from deco mesh. The colors are to go with her color scheme for her tree and her living room. What do you think? I really hope she likes it. Her birthday is in two weeks and I am bringing it to her next weekend so she can put it up.
Marie

Comments (8)

• christmascandy
    10 years ago

I think you did a great job and your DM will love it!!

Glad to have you join us. We always love having new posters join us and share their pictures.

The colors are beautiful. My DM's favorite color is turquoise so she would really like this wreath as well.

Are those peacock feathers?
    Your DM is going to be thrilled with her gift and how nice that it is something she can use year after year.

TFS,
    Candy

• nana2010_gw
    10 years ago

The wreath is beautiful. I'm sure your Mom will love it
    Welcome.
    I'm glad you joined us here.
    Nana

• party_music50
    10 years ago

It's a beautiful wreath, tmom/Marie, and I'm sure that your mom will love it. I think those colors would look great in my dining room. :)

Did you use a wire wreath frame for the base? I have an old wire wreath frame and I need to do something with it. I considered wiring on small bunches of dried herbs and flowers, but it sounded like way too much fiddling with cut wire to me. lol!

I'd love to see pics of your mom's tree and LR all decorated!

• phonegirl
    10 years ago

Your wreath is gorgeous and I'm sure DM will LOVE it! Like I had said in my other post, I've never seen the gold mesh but it's great. Thanks so much for sharing a picture with us. I love coming here and seeing all the decor everyone posts.

Punk

• Purplemoon
    10 years ago

You did such a beautiful job! What a wonderful gift for your Mom, and I know she'll LOVE it. The colors are great.

hugs, Karen

• tripletmom83
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks everyone,
    I'm so glad I discovered this forum. It is fun to see what everyone else is making, and decorating.
    Party-music, I bought what they call a work-wreath, it is made for deco-mesh wreaths. But you can use the wire wreaths, and just use chenille stems or pipe cleaners, cut in half. Next time I am going to try using a wreath made of artificial greenery, the cheap kind that you can twist. Go to youtube and watch a bunch of videos, they show all kinds of ways to do it.
    I am visiting DM and DD next weekend. I hope they will have all their decorations up, and I will take pictures and post them. Also my mom has a beautiful dollhouse all decorated for Christmas. I would love for you all to see that.

• jeannespines
    10 years ago

Wow! Beautiful, beautiful! Love the mesh material you used & All the Bling!!! ~~Jeanne S

• Purplemoon
    10 years ago

I'll check out the videos, Marie. I'd love to find out how to do this. And I really want to see your Mom's doll house, and other family decorations. As you've probably noticed, we sure love photos here!! So glad you found us!

hugs, Karen

Sponsored
More Discussions