Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A little 'me' time...

Posted by patty_cakes (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 3, 10 at 0:15

I haven't checked in on any of my forums since the last full moon, since things have been more than hectic~~I decided tonight was going to be the night! How fun to see a few of you have already started to decorate, and beautiful decorating at that! I'm always looking for inspirations pictures, so i'm happy I popped in. I noticed Judithva posted on one of the threads, but must have 'forgotten' to post pictures of her recent renovation or any holiday 'warm up' pics. She's got to be up to something, if I know Judith! ;o)

Scroll down a bit and you'll see some of her eye candy from one of her Christmases....enjoy.

Here is a link that might be useful: more holiday inspiration..........

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A little 'me' time...

Hi patty cakes...
I see these pics are making the rounds again..
they were posted not too long ago by Karen..
but I guess for those who haven't seen them recently ...they'll enjoy them.
thanks,

jane

o

Yes, Karen posted them.

o

Oh, she has a whole blog!! I didn't see that before. What does this lady do for a living?? If she's not a professional decorator, she needs to be. I should be working on my house right now...HUGE mess and have lots of real estate activity today and tomorrow, but I have to look at her blog first!

o

Hi Patty, sure too bad you are so busy you don't have time to share in the fun on here. Lots of neat ideas and some great laughs with this bunch. ;o)

Hope you are having some fun with your family and new friends there in Texas. Hope your sales in your booth have been really successful this year too. I would imagine it is fun shopping for treasures to add to it.

We've all visited the forum where Judith posted the pics of her remodeling project. In fact, there was a post on here about it awhile back. And Karen posted the Accessorizing post from over on Home Decor in just the last week or so. We are all hoping she will get finished in time to do some decorating for Christmas this year! We all love seeing pics of her decor, and she is always so helpful to others.

In case you are not able to stick around here with us, I'll take this opportunity to wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I wish you health, happiness, and lots of decorating fun. ;o)

Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here