Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
milosmom_gw

Fall decor (again)

milosmom_gw
13 years ago

Now that Halloween is over, I got out the fall stuff and redone a few things. 23 days and I start on Christmas.... lol

The table..

The sidecabinet...

the hallway...

(not enough orange I don't think but was working with what I had on hand.)

the bath...

and...

Comments (11)

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Your table is beautiful and so are all your other decorations. Your little scarecrows are just like mine from DGD. Love the way you filled your basket with turkey in front.

The bathroom looks great all decorated for fall. Those gold pots really shine and I love mums.

Punk

• luckygal
    13 years ago

Very pretty - I really like the yellow tablecloth and your floral arrangement is done so well. Good choice on the more subdued dishes, chargers, and glasses and the plaid napkins are perfect. Good for you even decorating the bath! I feel like such a sloth. ;-D

Thanks for the inspiration! I've really *got* to pull the Halloween stuff from my vignettes and turn them back into Autumn!

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

When you decorate that shelf in your bathroom, its always a favorite of mine. Your table is pretty! You got on a roll getting your Fall up so fast. Want to come do mine?

hugs, Karen

• milosmom_gw
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thank you. :) Hubby came home late last night and said "boy, it's really bright in here". lol, he had gotton used to the dark colors for halloween apparently.
    Karen .. it wasn't easy. I've been trying since Monday afternoon to get started but someone always wants something about the time I start dragging stuff out. LOL
    and ... sure , I'll be right over. We'd have a ball I'm certain. :)

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

MM, your table is lovely, I love how the plaid napkins look with the gold [on my monitor] tablecloth. your side table matches perfectly. Your hallway display is just right, I think. Great job in the bathroom too.
    NanaKaren

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

MM...plea-s=s=se (no counting days)! Just kiddin!

I love your bright, cheery colors in your flowers & your t'scape, too! The scarecrows look cute on your side cabinet. Fun! Fun! And your linens are very, very pretty for Fall. TFS! Jeanne S.

• valleymagpie
    13 years ago

MM,

I really like the color of your tablecloth, and of course your plaid napkins. And the runner in the hallway.

I love when people decorate the bathroom! I always do it first 'cause it's small and it gives me a feeling of accomplishment.

Now I've got to get to work...

- Magpie

• lynninnewmexico
    13 years ago

Ohhhhh, very nice MM! I love Autumn colors and always enjoy seeing everyone's decs. Love the table and think your flower arrangements are beautiful and very cheerful. TFS!!!
    Lynn

• excessfroufrou
    13 years ago

I really like all the gold, it gives an extra punch to the fall color palette. My favorite is your little turkey. I've got mine all out, just got to get some pictures.
    Frou

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

I've got mine all out too, but now you made me realize that I need to change out the candle and silk flowers in the guest bathroom for some fall decor. Hadn't even crossed my mind--thanks for the nudge!

I really like your centerpiece, chargers, and those plaid napkins. It all looks very festive. Looks like you had some fun doing all those pretty floral arrangements too.

Luvs

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

I don't know how I missed this...
    Your Fall table is lovely and I too love the plaid napkins you used. YOur centerpiece is beautiful. Once again, I enjoy how you change out your side cabinet and the colors with the cute Scarecrows, looks very festive.
    I love to see decorations in the bathroom and yours look great. Your basket arrangement with the candles is very pretty.

jane

Sponsored
The Creative Kitchen Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars47 Reviews
Franklin County's Kitchen Remodeling and Refacing Professional
More Discussions