Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
yachter123

Finally some table pics!

yachter123
12 years ago

Ok, here is my simple end of summer table (the red one) and the others are my g-daughter's table, was not able to get a full on pic, as it's in the sunroom & the light behind it makes it really difficult, plus we took the table down before I tried to get another one.

Red polka dot plates on clearance from Walmart last year

Checkered plates from GW last year

Red polka dot chicken from T.J. Max and NOT on sale, I just had to have it, it was so cute.

Placemats- garage sale a few years ago

Chicken in cage, Chicago Cutlery outlet, Missouri on vacay this year, and chick salt & pepper same place all 75% off.

Napkins-garage sale, dirt cheap, can't remember price.

Little duck in bucket & little lambs in bucket & also another chicken in a wire cage, all Chicago Cutlery outlet, 75% off.

Comments (5)

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Oh, aren't those Chicago Cutlery 'finds' just the cutest! I like your chickies & your DD's little farm animals in the buckets, too! And I love your TJMax polka-dot red chick! (I always figure it's a bargain, too, if you find something you love in that store) ;-)

Your table looks very summery, yachter! And FUN! I expect to see eggs & bacon on that table! TFS ! Jeanne S.

• christmascandy
    12 years ago

The red and white is really fun. I can see why you had to have the polka dot chicken.
    I don't think we have Chicago Cutlery stores around here, : (
    You found some real bargains. I really like the chickens with the chicken picture in the background.
    2 really cute tables.
    Breakfast at either one would be a treat.
    TFS,
    Candy

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

Very cute summer table...who doesn't love chickens or roosters! Lots of the gals in Blogland sure decorate with them a lot. The red and white is delightful, and your DGD's table is VERY nice too. You are so lucky to have her
    enjoy doing this with you.

hugs, Karen

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Great summer table and I'm lovin' all the chickens and roosters. The red polka dot chicken is wonderful. Both sets of plates are neat and perfect on this table with the neat linnens.

DGD's ts is wonderful. She must be so fun to decorate with. The chef is a cutie! Tell her we love seeing her tables and keep up the good work.

I have a nice knife set by CC. I didn't know they sold otherthings tho.

Punk

• yachter123
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Those fat little chickens are my favorite & I think I'd buy anyone I saw, I'm hooked on them. The one on GD's table was from a garage sale the summer before.

I missed a black one with white polka dots by seconds last summer at a garage sale, I walked up to the sale & here was a lady just picking it up & she had the NERVE to buy it, with me standing right there! LOL

So, when I saw the red one at TJM's I had to have it.

We did these tables after we got back from our little vacay in Missouri & figured it was time we got back to doing some tablescapes! The new little chick items gave us the motivation to use them!

Sponsored
Emily Rudolph Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars25 Reviews
Hands-On & Collaborative Columbus Interior Designer
More Discussions