Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kathleen_li

Last Autumn Table

kathleen_li
13 years ago

This is last week's TTH table.

Yes, Jane copied me, LOL with the napkins. Kidding! We both shop at CTS!

Here is a link that might be useful: Farewell to Fall

Comments (11)

• bleigh
    13 years ago

Oh, I'm so hungry now. Did you cook all those lovely, yummy looking dishes? Sorry I didn't see all your pretties b/c the food looks so good!!

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Yes we shop at CTS...but you're the 'Queen of Inspiration' and I love 'your take' on those napkins!! lol
    Lovely table...I could never match what you do.
    You have EVERY kind of beautiful accessory, to put together a Perfect table, and I loved this one too.
    Sad to think it's the last Autumn...I'm not really ready to start dragging out the Christmas stuff...but by the looks of what's being posted, we'd better get to it!

jane

• bleigh
    13 years ago

Y'all enjoy every minute of your Autumn decor. I HAD to decorate for Christmas early b/c I'm having a new real estate agent come in right after Thanksgiving to do his photos and there would be no time to get it all done. Normally I don't start Christmas until the first week in Dec. Was very sad to put away my new fall arrangements and my sister doesn't seem to perky about the Christmas stuff right now. Which bums me out a bit as I'm hosting my first Thanksgiving this year and I feel I've got the vibe all wrong. Maybe I'll keep out an Autumn arrangement just for her...we won't care that it doesn't match the tree!!

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Kathleen, wonderful as always (especially those Fattening Fotos that make everyone hungry no matter what time of evening it is when they see them). The Kitchen Queen reigns! But...sighing deeply....Farewell to Fall makes me sad this year. I've enjoyed the decorations more than ever before. I've started packing some of mine up today,
    since it takes me so darn long.
    You, and Jane, have the neatest stuff from CTS that I hate to see it packed away for a year. But I'm sure your Christmas things will be as wonderful.

Bleigh, also sad to hear your house for sale. Just the small glimpse of your living-room tonight had me in love with it. But I'm not leaving Phoenix so I can't make an offer on your home. LOL. (and yes, do an Autumn arrangement on your table for Thanksgiving. It doesn't have to match the tree and mantel. Enjoy one last Fall Fling. ;o)

hugs, Karen

• Boopadaboo
    13 years ago

Gorgeous. I am hungry now too! :) Since I am new to this forum I have to ask, what is CTS?

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

boopadaboo...
    Sorry about that...
    I keep forgetting that some here haven't a clue as to what we're talking about when we refer to CTS..lol
    I answered 'franksmom' on this very ques..so I've included it here for you... :)
    CTS - Christmas Tree Shop.
    Owned now by BB&BY..they used to be only in Cape Cod..but slowly started moving to lower New England until BB&BY bought them out a few yrs ago. Now they are spreading all over.
    They have many great items at great prices - not just Christmas items.
    Check out the flyer below to get an idea and to see if there's one near you.
    jane

Here is a link that might be useful: CTS

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

kathleen...oh how I hate to say goodbye to Autumn, too...it's been a real pleasure to see everyone's tables & fall decor! Now the cold begins! Brrrrr....

Love the nubby t'cloth ...colors & patterns so very pretty for Fall...& the cute turkey napkin towels are precious! I think the wood lantern brings a "warmth" to your table (not only because of the candlelight) but because of it's natural material & then surrounding it with Fall's spendor of leaves, pumpkins & berries. The gold, bronze, orange & amber dishes, flatware & stemware just makes everything feel so warm & inviting...& always enjoy how you mix so many textures into your t'scape. Yup, one last fling for Fall! TFS! Jeanne S. (& your Lenox collection is gorgeous!)...great *steal* on those new plates! LOL!

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Kathleen, love seeing all your beautiful dishes. You are the luckiest person when it comes to bargain dish buys. I'm so glad because I love seeing all of it.

Those pastries look wonderful. I don't need any to help fatten me up but if they were close enough to grab, I sure wouldn't pass one up.

Punk

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

Beautiful, Kathleen.
    You are so talented.
    Just looking at those
    pastries is making my stomach growl!
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    NanaKaren

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Kathleen, I've tried to post to this twice! Once I must have clicked the wrong thing (again!) and the last time, I got interrupted.

Anyway, I too am sad to see Fall go! I don't want to put away my acorn goodies, so won't start Christmas until Dec. 1st but that's not far away.

Love your lantern and all the pretty fall colors--and I really love your fabric tablecloth--I think it looks like little ACORNS too! ;o) And the food--you always make the best stuff and photograph it so well that it makes me drool.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving my friend.

Luvs

• kathleen_li
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks, Ladies. Luvs, I am not starting yet either. I did go through bins for a few hours, looking for things! Fun to find things I bought last year and forgot!