Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Fall Harvest & Blessings Tablescape

phonegirl
10 years ago

Was hoping Ross would have more big pumpkin plates like in my hutch but they didn't so I settled for these
new pumpkin salad plates. A good excuse to set another fall ts after putting all the Halloween decor away.
I was ready for the spooks to leave but all that packing up and putting away is nothing to look forward to.LOL

Dug out the little old red wagon for the cp and loaded with fruits, veggies and a little scare crow.

Changed TJ out of her skunk costume. Placed a couple of place mats behind her for more of a
fall look. Gave her a couple little scarecrows to hang out with. Her signs says 'Who are these kids,
and why do they keep calling me Mom'

I painted these little bread trays a few years ago and added some of DGD's faux bread on them.
It's been awhile since I used them on my table. She will be spending the night with us tomorrow
while her DM attends a meeting in the city so perfect timing!

Since the bread trays and this tray I painted have the same verse I added this painted tray in
the hutch behind the table. As you can see I still haven't put a new shelf in there.sigh

As the sign beside TJ says 'Happy Harvest' and fall 'Blessings' everyone. TFL
My lg china cabinet got a new fall look too. Will share this also while I'm downloading pictures tonight.

Punk

Comments (10)

• christmascandy
    10 years ago

Lookin good!! The red wagon is just too cute! The layering of the placemats is lovely. I like the lacy with the pumpkin. Colors are wonderful as usual!

I know what you mean about putting away Halloween. I spent several hours on Monday and am still not done!

Blessings to you and yours and TFS,
    Candy

• nana2010_gw
    10 years ago

Perfect Fall table, Punk. It is cheerful, bright and elegant.
    The soft green tc is the perfect backdrop for the vibrant fall colors.
    I'm glad you 'settled' for the pumpkin salad plates I love them.
    I think your little wagon would look good in my house.lol
    TJ looks adorable as usual. She really loves being part of things,
    does she offer you advice?
    TFS
    Nana

• Marlene Kindred
    10 years ago

The new salad plates are really pretty! Love the little wagon you used for your centerpiece too. TJ is looking good in her fall duds too. LOVE the painted tray you made...you are so talented! Everything looks beautiful!

• plainjane425
    10 years ago

Very pretty setting Punk...Love the colorful plates and
    the red wagon CP.
    The painted tray is very pretty and looks perfect in
    your hutch. I've missed seeing your 'painted creations'...so this was a nice surprise.
    TJ is looking cute and all ready for a 'Harvest Festival' ! lol
    jane

• jeannespines
    10 years ago

Ohhh...so Fall festive, punk!

I love the new 'square' plates...I don't own any 'squares & always think they look so cool!

Also the lil' red wagon for the cp ...all those veggies w/that lil' scarecrow ... sweet! & the napkins look great in the goblets...pretty colors!

LOL @the signage on TJ's tray'scape! Cute as can be w/those lil scarecrows & I love her orange & black outfit, too! Your handpainting on the bread plates & the one in the hutch are absolutely beautiful! I'll be getting out a snowflake that you may remember (~~giggle) after Thanksgiving!

Pumpkins galore...everything is wonderful! TFS, punk! Jeanne S.

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks for all the sweet comments everyone. Glad you was ready for another tablescape.

Candy, hope you've got all your Halloween put away by now. Funny how we love to decorate but cleanup is a pain! Hope you know that all decorating you do is sooo worth it!!!

Nana, TJ does not offer advice but some days I wish she could.haha The little red wagon could use a new paint job but I think I'll leave it original. It was DS's and I think it came with blocks in it.

Marlene, TJ sits in the DR all year and I can't imagine life w/o her.LOL Glad you enjoyed my painted tray.

Jane, I'm hoping to paint some things for Christmas presents this year. It will be interesting to see if you get DD into decorating while staying twith her.

Jeanne, so you like TJ's sign too.LOL 'Girls just wanna have fun' showing up there for sure. With the napkins in the stems it's hard to tell what colors they are but glad they passed the test.haha So glad you still like your snowflake.

Thanks for all the comments on this post you wonderful bunch of ladies. Nice that you agree those pumpkin plates was a good choice to bring home.

I've made some of the Sassy scarves and crocheted on some kitchen towels for Christmas gifts this year. My towels need to be retired so while I was at it thought others might need to refresh theirs too.

Thanks again and stay safe, Punk

• swest2_gw
    10 years ago

So festive and welcoming! Love all the detail.

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks Swest!

Always good to hear others comments
    on the final results. I'm always open
    to suggestions.

Punk

• Purplemoon
    10 years ago

That little wagon is the cutest centerpiece (and with its 'history', I'd definitely leave it in its original condition).
    What a wonderful little piece to decorate with!

As always, things look wonderful on the table and in the cabinet. TJ looks pretty darn happy with it all. :o)
    The square pumpkin plates are very nice, good buy on those I think.

hugs, Karen

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Karen, we have alot of DS's big trucks and toys that I always think I will bring in during the holidays. Maybe I will stay focused and use some of his other stuff under the tree this year for a fun change! Wow, I might have a thought for Christmas.hmmm

As always, thanks for your sweet comments.

Punk

Sponsored
HEMAX Construction Services & Landscaping, LLC
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars34 Reviews
Innovative & Creative Landscape Contractors Servicing VA
More Discussions