Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
christmascandy

Schizophrenic Holiday House

christmascandy
10 years ago

I am feeling pretty smug about the fact that I got my Christmas lights and garland hung on my exterior before the snow hit!

However, I leave the porch with the Thanksgiving d�cor until after Thanksgiving Day. So right now the house is decorated for 2 different holidays!!

Happy Thanksgiving,
Candy

Comments (10)

• jeannespines
    10 years ago

Oh that is so beautiful, candy ... snow & all ~~ we have that white stuff, too ... & it's very cold here ...in the minus' tonight!

The wreaths look beautiful in all your windows ...& the garland. Hope you'll share a pic after Thanksgiving of a 'night light' shot. Your pumpkin/Fall decor look right @home yet! ;-) Jeanne s.

• Purplemoon
    10 years ago

Well, I'd say you are prepared for everything! LOL.

Lot of snow, glad you got your outside Xmas done before it hit. I heard Flagstaff got around 10" from this winter storm, and we broke a 40 yr old record for most rainfall in 24 hrs. (tho its rained for 4 days in all).
    One of my granddaughter's just moved to CO where her Dad is living now, and she is in for a shock. LOL. She always said she never wanted to live where its cold, just visit there. She's 22 and lived here all her life.

I love looking at snow. But I definitely wouldn't want to be out in it. I'd be like a bear for winter. LOL.

hugs, Karen

• plainjane425
    10 years ago

Candy- lucky you getting a jump on your
    outside decos. The wreaths and garland
    look pretty and w/the snow -very festive!
    Seems with the holidays close together this yr...
    I've been seeing mixed decos all over ...so
    I think your right in line w/everyone else!!
    Lol
    jane

• nana2010_gw
    10 years ago

Love your 'mixed' decor Candy.
    I don't like the snow tho. We got some here yesterday too and it is very cold.
    I'm never ready for winter weather.
    Can you send some of your energy my way?
    Nana

• chucksmom
    10 years ago

I thought you were talking about me LOL!

• swest2_gw
    10 years ago

Don't you mean Happy Thanksmas or Merry Christgiving?

• phonegirl
    10 years ago

Candy, this is pretty cool with both. I've always taken down my fall outside when putting up the Christmas. We don't have any snow right now and it's been getting down to 10. Pretty scary for our trees with no snow cover.

DD and family had planned to come down to help decorate today. She just called and ask if we could try another evening since it's so cold. Who knows there might not b any outside decor this year. Enjoyed seeing your home all decked out!Thanks
    Punk

• laurastheme
    10 years ago

What a gorgeous scene!! I love looking at the snow........from a distance. We don't get much of it here in the Pacific Northwest and we complain a lot when we do get some if it lasts for more than a couple days.

• arcy_gw
    10 years ago

Mine is Christmas outside Thanksgiving inside. I don't know if I feel smug but I feel great relief that I beat the below freezing and snow. You must be having company for Turkey day. You have a fun house to decorate.

• Oakley
    10 years ago

LOL, I love it!

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor
More Discussions