Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Happy Birthday Old Algebra!

luvstocraft
13 years ago

Happy happy Birthday!

OA, I sure hope you had a really fun day today! I meant to get on here and post a greeting this morning, but got busy getting ready for DH's birthday party and going to a movie he wanted to see.

Luvs

Comments (20)

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Luvs, so glad you are on top of this! I too want to wish OA a very Happy Birthday. Hope your day was wonderful.

Punk

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Hope you had a wonderful day.
    hugs from the heart,
    Karen

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Joyeux anniversaire

Joyeux anniversaire

Joyeux anniversaire

Joyeux anniversaire,OA!

Bet ya didn't know I could sing in French, did ya!
    Hope ya had a GREAT day! Ta-da! Jeanne S.

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Happy Birthday OA...
    Sorry this is late...but I hope your day was Wonderfully...Fun Filled...
    And Hope they 'Spoiled You Rotten' !!

WooHooo Jeanne...some picture >> Very French!! lol

jane

• oldalgebra
    13 years ago

Thanks, everyone. All your digital cards are wonderful. (Jeanne, that dress is too low-cut for you. Go in and change your clothes this instant!)

I had a wonderful time yesterday. Friends from out of town are staying with us, so last night there was a lot of toasting the birthday "girl" with some very nice wine they brought to share. It's just after 7 here and I have everything out and ready to make pumpkin waffles as soon as they're up. So, with a few minutes to myself, of course I had to drop by and see what's up here on the Holiday Forum.

Have a restful Sunday.

• kathleen_li
    13 years ago

Yes, Happy Birthday, and a happy, healthy year to you!
    WOo WOO on that dress quite daring! :)

• lynnencfan
    13 years ago

A day late also but sentiment is still the same - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Nice that you could spend it with friends and enjoy the rest of their stay :) .....

Lynne

• christmascandy
    13 years ago

Sorry I'm late in sending you birthday wishes, but sounds like you had a good time!
    Pumpkin Waffles!! Yumm. What a fab hostess. Shouldn't they be treating you? LOL.

Happy Belated Birthday,
    Candy

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

LOL, OA! I'm sure that was my Mom's voice, Go in and change your clothes this instant!

This graphic came from a book called "The Vintage Workshop Art-to-Wear" by amy Barickman...I like to buy books with CD's of graphics & this one I got about 4 yrs ago. (I usually use 40% off coupon at JoAnn Fabrics) Jeanne S.

• hostarhodo
    13 years ago

Just want to add my Happy Birthday Greeting to you as well. Yours is the same day as Whoopi Goldberg's. An ex co-worker of mine was the 13th and mine is today the 14th. I was born on the same day as Prince Charles, he got the castle. LOL

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

OA, glad you dropped by and had a fun BD with friends. Pumpkin waffles sound wonderful for a change. Do you make these often? I'm not always one to try new things unless someone else really likes something.

Hostarhodo, welcome and Happy Birthday to you! Castles are over rated!!!haha

Punk

• janet1_2007
    13 years ago

OA, May I also wish you a very happy birthday and many more to come. Janet

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

OA, I meant to tell you that you share my oldest son's birthday! He turned 47 yesterday. (boy does that make me feel old.)

Happy Birthday to you too, Hostarhodo. I'm sure sorry you didn't get the castle! LOL.

hugs, Karen

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

OA, hope you had a wonderful Birthday!!!
    I thought I posted this yesterday
    don't know what happened to it.???
    Anyway I hope you had a wonderful day.
    NanaKaren

• User
    13 years ago

OA - A belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!

I hope you had a wonderful day.

Jim

• oldalgebra
    13 years ago

Gosh, everyone, thank you so much for taking the time to write a little birthday greeting. This forum is full of so many nice people.

Karen, I knew that your son and I have the same birthday. Luvs and I got to talking the last time we were together and discovered that Luvs' husband has that same birthday too. Do you think that makes all three of us siblings (no, I mean all five of us - Whoopi Goldberg and Robert Louis Stevenson too) ????

Hostarhodo, castles are overrated.

• excessfroufrou
    13 years ago

Another late Happy Birthday to you. I'm late, I'm sorry and I hope your have a great year.
    Frou

• lynninnewmexico
    13 years ago

Happy Belated Birthday, OA!!!!! Sorry I missed it, but we were gone until last night. I'm glad to hear that it was a lovely one for you, though!
    Lynn

• jaybird
    13 years ago

I'm late, I'm late and it was a very important date!!!
    Sounds like you had a great birthday and I hope you have lots of blessings in the upcoming year!
    J

• kathleen_li
    13 years ago

I know I commented on this, as I said woo woo on that dress.
    I must have forgotten to hit submit.
    Happy Birthday, D! Sorry it is late, but heartfelt!

Sponsored
More Discussions