Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Birthday Old Algebra!

Posted by luvstocraft (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 13, 10 at 23:07

Happy happy Birthday!

OA, I sure hope you had a really fun day today! I meant to get on here and post a greeting this morning, but got busy getting ready for DH's birthday party and going to a movie he wanted to see.

Luvs

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Birthday Old Algebra!

Luvs, so glad you are on top of this! I too want to wish OA a very Happy Birthday. Hope your day was wonderful.

Happy Birthday Pictures, Images and Photos

Punk

o

Happy Birthday Mouse

Hope you had a wonderful day.
hugs from the heart,
Karen

o

Joyeux anniversaire

Joyeux anniversaire

Joyeux anniversaire

Joyeux anniversaire,OA!

Runner-Up SJJ  3.09

Bet ya didn't know I could sing in French, did ya!
Hope ya had a GREAT day!
Ta-da! Jeanne S.

o

Happy Birthday OA...
Sorry this is late...but I hope your day was Wonderfully...Fun Filled...
And Hope they 'Spoiled You Rotten' !!

WooHooo Jeanne...some picture >> Very French!! lol

jane

o

Thanks, everyone. All your digital cards are wonderful. (Jeanne, that dress is too low-cut for you. Go in and change your clothes this instant!)

I had a wonderful time yesterday. Friends from out of town are staying with us, so last night there was a lot of toasting the birthday "girl" with some very nice wine they brought to share. It's just after 7 here and I have everything out and ready to make pumpkin waffles as soon as they're up. So, with a few minutes to myself, of course I had to drop by and see what's up here on the Holiday Forum.

Have a restful Sunday.

o

Yes, Happy Birthday, and a happy, healthy year to you!
WOo WOO on that dress quite daring! :)

o

A day late also but sentiment is still the same - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Nice that you could spend it with friends and enjoy the rest of their stay :) .....

Lynne

o

Sorry I'm late in sending you birthday wishes, but sounds like you had a good time!
Pumpkin Waffles!! Yumm. What a fab hostess. Shouldn't they be treating you? LOL.

Happy Belated Birthday,
Candy

o

LOL, OA! I'm sure that was my Mom's voice, Go in and change your clothes this instant!

This graphic came from a book called "The Vintage Workshop Art-to-Wear" by amy Barickman...I like to buy books with CD's of graphics & this one I got about 4 yrs ago. (I usually use 40% off coupon at JoAnn Fabrics) Jeanne S.

o

Just want to add my Happy Birthday Greeting to you as well. Yours is the same day as Whoopi Goldberg's. An ex co-worker of mine was the 13th and mine is today the 14th. I was born on the same day as Prince Charles, he got the castle. LOL

o

OA, glad you dropped by and had a fun BD with friends. Pumpkin waffles sound wonderful for a change. Do you make these often? I'm not always one to try new things unless someone else really likes something.

Hostarhodo, welcome and Happy Birthday to you! Castles are over rated!!!haha

Punk

Happy Birthday! Pictures, Images and Photos

o

OA, May I also wish you a very happy birthday and many more to come. Janet

o

OA, I meant to tell you that you share my oldest son's birthday! He turned 47 yesterday. (boy does that make me feel old.)

Happy Birthday to you too, Hostarhodo. I'm sure sorry you didn't get the castle! LOL.

hugs, Karen

o

OA, hope you had a wonderful Birthday!!!
I thought I posted this yesterday
don't know what happened to it.???
Anyway I hope you had a wonderful day.
NanaKaren

o

OA - A belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!

I hope you had a wonderful day.

Jim

o

Gosh, everyone, thank you so much for taking the time to write a little birthday greeting. This forum is full of so many nice people.

Karen, I knew that your son and I have the same birthday. Luvs and I got to talking the last time we were together and discovered that Luvs' husband has that same birthday too. Do you think that makes all three of us siblings (no, I mean all five of us - Whoopi Goldberg and Robert Louis Stevenson too) ????

Hostarhodo, castles are overrated.

o

Another late Happy Birthday to you. I'm late, I'm sorry and I hope your have a great year.
Frou

o

Happy Belated Birthday, OA!!!!! Sorry I missed it, but we were gone until last night. I'm glad to hear that it was a lovely one for you, though!
Lynn

o

I'm late, I'm late and it was a very important date!!!
Sounds like you had a great birthday and I hope you have lots of blessings in the upcoming year!
J

o

I know I commented on this, as I said woo woo on that dress.
I must have forgotten to hit submit.
Happy Birthday, D! Sorry it is late, but heartfelt!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here