Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gw_oakley

Where can I buy these little trees?

Oakley
13 years ago

Below is a link to a picture which has those little Christmas trees for tablescapes.

I've searched locally high and low and can't find them, nor do I know the proper name for these trees.

Where can I buy some online? I have all my Christmas crafts out and I'm starting already but I need these trees! lol

Here is a link that might be useful:

Comments (13)

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Hobby Lobby has them in store...so try online.

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Oak, those tiny bottlebrush trees are easy to find. Walmart, Michaels, Hobby Lobby. I saw some in Dollar Tree also. I've got them in green, and in white, in various sizes. They are in the section with Village accessories.
    Online....you said tho...well those stores do have online shopping so just type mini bottlebrush trees in their search boxes.

hugs, Karen

• lynnencfan
    13 years ago

any place that sells Dept 56 - also I have gotten them at Michaels where they have their Christmas houses, Big Lots, Walmart had them last year but I haven't seen them there this year - try googling bottle brush trees - hope this helps .....

Lynne

• cyberdancer
    13 years ago

Hi oakleyok,

They are called bottle brush trees. That should help you with a web search. I've seen them at HD, JoAnnes and Michaels should have them. Hope that helps.

cyberdancer

• Oakley
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Found and bought! Although pricey, these are exactly what I was looking for, they're not as tiny as the one's shown in the picture I posted.

I don't have the link, but go to QVC.com, then type in Bottle Brush Trees, and they offer two different kinds.

I bought the Linda Dano set of trees and boy are they gorgeou! Different sizes, much fuller than the littler ones and so pretty.

Check them out if you can. I didn't want to pay that much money but these were just too pretty to resist and will stand out more in my decor. Especially the gold tree!

Thanks for helping everyone.

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Whooops, too late if you bought some from QVC. I didn't think of them, think they are too pricey on most stuff tho my BFF loves to shop with them.
    Joann's has the pack of 21 very reasonably.

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: pack of 21 bottlebrush trees

• Oakley
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Not too late, I love QVC and the trees I bought. I haven't seen any as pretty as the one's they have. Plus they're a larger size than the other BB trees which will stand out more.

Bronners has a great deal on trees also, so I bought this set below. I love the differences in the topiaries.

Here is a link that might be useful: Topiaries

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

That is a neat set from Bronners! I like them a lot and good price too. Thanks for the link, I'll browse their store later.

hugs, Karen

• Oakley
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Karen, do you know where I can find inexpensive village pieces like a house or something? Dept. 56, while beautiful, is way too expensive for me right now.

Thanks to your wonderful inspirtion album, I now know what I'm going to do with one of my apothecary jars!

I'm going to put snow flakes in the bottom, set one of the trees inside, and sprinkle some miniature pine cones I have. Perfect winter scene!

• lynnencfan
    13 years ago

Not Karen but Dollar Tree has a complete village set with people and everything for $1.00 for each piece - I have bought them and sometimes just touch up the painting and then add some snow glitter to them to pretty them up - also you can pick up some at SA or GW. Our Rite Aid has villages and so does Walgreens. These were some drug store ones I bought - about 3"x4" in size - $2.00 each and I just added some glitter snow .....

Lynne

• Oakley
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Lynn, those are really nice! Unfortunately I'm in a rural area and I'd have to drive 30 minutes to the City.

I bet if I look harder online I can find some. Wish I could find them at Amazon since I get free shipping!

• cyberdancer
    13 years ago

Hi oakleyok,

Do a google search for Lemax. I think I saw some on Sears web site. Kohls also has their own brand and I think they were having a sale on them.

cyberdancer

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Joann's online has the village houses, and on sale.

hugs, Karen

Sponsored
More Discussions