Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Christmas Buffet

Posted by maximavswife (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 28, 12 at 22:44

Yippee! My favorite time of the year! Since I am currently unemployed (got laid off in Oct.) I can take my time decorating for Christmas! Yes, I took 2 whole days instead of just one lol. Anyway, I'd like to share the buffet decor for this year, or until I change it ;-)
Kath

Here is a link that might be useful: Christmas Buffet

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Christmas Buffet

Love the lampshade change! Looks very festive ... the reds ...w/Santa & the golds w/deer & spires! That little gold tree is a treasure w/the one 'green' ball! TFS, MMW & hope that you enjoy your laid-off time. Jeanne S.

o

Very, very pretty.
Looks so 'Happy.'
TFS.
Gail

o

Great Santa picture! I love it when people change the pictures on their walls at Christmas time.

o

Gee, Kathe, I sure I commented on your buffet.
IT looks so pretty. Your Santa picture is awesome
I love Santa too.
Several years ago I used Santa Gift bags and framed them.
I bring them out every year.
Using the the Reindeer for the Centerpiece is perfect..
What would Santa do without them?
The burgundy Lampshades add a nice glow.
TFS
Nana

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here