Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Some fun fall tables

luvstocraft
12 years ago

Hi All, ran across this blog and thought you might enjoy seeing all this fall decor too. Luvs

Here is a link that might be useful: fall table decor

Comments (7)

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Wow, luvs, some pretty tables & ideas on that blog ...I've seen a couple of the ideas here or in magazines...who knows! The apples on top of the 'sugar mold' in the center of one table is like mine I just posted on the kitchen countertop (w/votives)...cute idea, the apples. I love the look of 'sugar molds.'

Anyway, so many ideas & fun to look ...TFS this blog...I bookmarked it to go back some more. Jeanne S.

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

Wow...some great eye-candy there. Thanks for finding and sharing. My favorite vignette is the one with the tall silver candleholders, and silver pumpkins around them. That is really, really pretty.

I discovered Pinterest yesterday and am learning my way to navigate the site. I joined so I could save pictures as well as share some of mine. Its a great place, but addicting as all get out with all the pictures.

Between Facebook and Pinterest, maybe I really am finally out of the Dark Ages. LOL. Karen the modern woman??? Nah.

hugs, Karen

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Luvs, thanks for sharing this site. It was fun to look at this blog. I loved the wheat fan as a cp. Nice variety.

Punk

• janet1_2007
    12 years ago

Some great tablescapes. Loved looking at them. Janet

• janet1_2007
    12 years ago

Yesterday evening my daughter called me and ask if I had a clear iced tea pitcher she could borrow to serve iced tea with orange slices in for a jewelery party she was hosting. When she came to get it, she was looking at everything I had to take out of the china hutch to get to it, and she kept asking where I got this or that. She couldn't believe that the things she liked the most were either TS, GW or YS . When we were putting the things back she stood back and said "MOM, I get all your glassware when you die". Then this evening, I called to ask how her party went, and she was so excited. Everybody had had a fit over her serving dishes which I had given to her from MY Favorite Shopping places or the few pieces I had given her new for Birthdays or Christmas gifts. I am so happy that she has decided that her MOM is not completely crazy because she likes to collect dishes.A year ago she thought I was a horder. (I told her then if I wasn't she would be in trouble when she needed to borrow something) I"m loving it! Janet

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

Woooo Hoooo, Janet! Its wonderful when our kids realize we're not nuts. LOL. You've probably got her hooked now on the "good stuff" at places she hasn't shopped!

hugs, Karen

• dawnp
    12 years ago

Thanks for that link Luvs! I am always interested in seeing and saving great table decor - especially Fall as I always host Thanksgiving.

I really like the pumpkins with the mercury glass candlesticks and pumpkins I think that might be next year't able. I already have a collection of MG candlesticks and think I'll find (over the next) year some small pumpkins to faux silver. Pottery Barn makes them but they are very expensive!

Thanks again!

Sponsored
Kim Johnson Designs, LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars37 Reviews
One of the Top Fairfax County's Interior Designer | Best of Houzz
More Discussions