Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Thanksgiving Table

Posted by maximavswife (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 20, 11 at 22:37

We will not be home for Thanksgiving. We will be spending the day with hubs' family about an hour away. But, that doesn't mean I have to leave the table unadorned now does it? Nopenopenope!
Photobucket

Here you can see I used the WalMart wooden chargers. Most of the place setting came from the Dollar Tree.
I used a TS mirror (that I had painted white earlier this year) to jump start the centerpiece.
Snapbucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope all of my friends here have a safe and happy holiday!

Kath

Here is a link that might be useful: See more pictures here

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Thanksgiving Table

maxi ... I love the burlap fabric placemats...I noticed those right away! And the wood charger ... I only have 1 of those so far ...they were gone last yr when I found where Holiday-ers were getting them! (mine is from GS) LOL!

Anyway, the plates are so pretty & I am loving the 'leaf' ones w/diff colors, shapes, textures! But then, you showed your centerpc! Wow, that is quite beautiful ...I love how you painted the mirror & all the 'whites'...nice collection there & the leaf S&P shakers, too! And your table....just so beautiful w/o a t'cloth ...napkin colors are pretty w/those dinner plates, too!

Enjoy your 'away' Tksgvg...& your table will serve you until you're ready for Christmas/Winter decor! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

maxi, I love your table. The Dollar Tree leaf plates look so nice with the brown chargers and burlap place mats.
The centerpiece is so elegant with the white pumpkins and the mirror you painted.
TFS
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Nana

o

Kath, I love this setting. Jeanne and Nana summed it up perfectly with my thoughts. I like the two different napkin colors you used. Really tied this table together nice.

Enjoy your TG day with DH's family.

Punk

o

Very nice table! Love your place settings and your white pumpkin centerpiece is just wonderful!

o

That turned out really pretty. Love your plates with the acorns and leaves and the burlap really gives it nice texture. Very pretty idea using the mirror with your white pumpkins. Know you will enjoy looking at this before and after Thanksgiving. Have a happy one. Luvs

o

Maxi...love your table setting and LOVE how you put together your CP - very pretty arrangement with the white pumpkins on the mirror.
It's funny how many of us share the same things from DT and Walmart..yet we all seem to come up with different ideas and looks with them. So nice to see all the variartions of the same thing!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and have a safe trip.

jane

o

VERY LOVELY table! Perfect combinations.

o

It looks lovely, Kathe! The centerpiece came out great!
We are not having Tgiving here, and we have painting going on, so I didn't do a table. Everything is piled all over. He should finish by Sat so I can start on Christmas!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here