Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
maximavswife

Thanksgiving Table

maximavswife
12 years ago

We will not be home for Thanksgiving. We will be spending the day with hubs' family about an hour away. But, that doesn't mean I have to leave the table unadorned now does it? Nopenopenope!

Here you can see I used the WalMart wooden chargers. Most of the place setting came from the Dollar Tree.

I used a TS mirror (that I had painted white earlier this year) to jump start the centerpiece.

I hope all of my friends here have a safe and happy holiday!

Kath

Here is a link that might be useful: See more pictures here

Comments (8)

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

maxi ... I love the burlap fabric placemats...I noticed those right away! And the wood charger ... I only have 1 of those so far ...they were gone last yr when I found where Holiday-ers were getting them! (mine is from GS) LOL!

Anyway, the plates are so pretty & I am loving the 'leaf' ones w/diff colors, shapes, textures! But then, you showed your centerpc! Wow, that is quite beautiful ...I love how you painted the mirror & all the 'whites'...nice collection there & the leaf S&P shakers, too! And your table....just so beautiful w/o a t'cloth ...napkin colors are pretty w/those dinner plates, too!

Enjoy your 'away' Tksgvg...& your table will serve you until you're ready for Christmas/Winter decor! TFS! Jeanne S.

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

maxi, I love your table. The Dollar Tree leaf plates look so nice with the brown chargers and burlap place mats.
    The centerpiece is so elegant with the white pumpkins and the mirror you painted.
    TFS
    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    Nana

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Kath, I love this setting. Jeanne and Nana summed it up perfectly with my thoughts. I like the two different napkin colors you used. Really tied this table together nice.

Enjoy your TG day with DH's family.

Punk

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

Very nice table! Love your place settings and your white pumpkin centerpiece is just wonderful!

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

That turned out really pretty. Love your plates with the acorns and leaves and the burlap really gives it nice texture. Very pretty idea using the mirror with your white pumpkins. Know you will enjoy looking at this before and after Thanksgiving. Have a happy one. Luvs

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

Maxi...love your table setting and LOVE how you put together your CP - very pretty arrangement with the white pumpkins on the mirror.
    It's funny how many of us share the same things from DT and Walmart..yet we all seem to come up with different ideas and looks with them. So nice to see all the variartions of the same thing!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and have a safe trip.

jane

• pdg777
    12 years ago

VERY LOVELY table! Perfect combinations.

• kathleen_li
    12 years ago

It looks lovely, Kathe! The centerpiece came out great!
    We are not having Tgiving here, and we have painting going on, so I didn't do a table. Everything is piled all over. He should finish by Sat so I can start on Christmas!

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES
More Discussions