Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
"new" Mercury Glass Santa

Posted by christmascandy (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 11, 13 at 22:26

I found this gorgeous 17" tall mercury glass Santa at GdWl for $8.49!!
He was in the orig. box which was a bit tatty, but Santa is in great shape. He is going to be the CP for one of my tables at the ladies luncheon this Sat.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

He did not photograph well, maybe because he is so shiny??

I couldn't get him in the cart fast enough once I spied him.

TTFN,
Candy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: "new" Mercury Glass Santa

What a find on him, Candy!! I've not seen a mercury glass one this tall before. Just ornament ones! Your Magic Shopping Fairy was looking out for you again, she leads you to the best stuff and great prices. :o)

hugs, Karen

o

I'm laughing,'I couldn't get him in the cart fast enough once I spied him'! Spread
the arms so no one can get close while you load the goodies. Sounds exactly like
me while out shopping.haha

I have the matching tree to go with that Santa. Are you sure you shouldn't send it
my way? So happy you had a fun shopping spree and found some wonderful buys.
Santa will be a grand cp for your table. Hope you share pictures of the tables all set
with us.

Punk

o

If he didn't photograph well, he must be STUNNING in real life because it looks gorgeous.

o

What a great SCORE!! Yay for you!!

o

Wow your new Santa is fantastic.He was a lucky find!!
He will look great as the center piece for one of your tables.
Please share pictures!
Nana

o

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas ... Santa is being very kind to you this season, candy ... leading you down the aisles!!! Wonderful find! Move over girls, I'm wheeling my cart right along side, candy! ;-) Jeanne S.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here