Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Have you seen this?

Posted by luvstocraft (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 7, 10 at 22:12

Okay, this one is really for all the teachers on this forum. I thought of all of you when I saw this and then I thought "wait a minute, I have chalkboard spray paint too!"

Lynn, you might want to pull out a few more chargers from your huge stash after you see this. ;o)

I really want to find some of those chalkboard pens--how cool are those?

Oh, guess I'd better share the site before I tell you all about it. Here you go--let me know what you think.

Luvs

Here is a link that might be useful: Chalkboard chargers

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Have you seen this?

WOW...lots of cool ideas on that blog!
Chalk up another one to Luvs! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

I agree lots of cute ideas...
It seems like they keep coming out with so many new craft produts faster than you can keep up with!
Thanks Luvs...

jane

o

I LUV this idea!

I've never seen those chalkboard pens--they make the idea of chalkboard paint a lot more appealing to me...thanks Luvs, for finding this.

- Magpie

o

What will someone thing of next. I can't imagine, but I bet it finds it way to this forum. Super idea.
Frou

o

I wonder if you can wash off the chalkboard pens? I tried finding them at Michael's but they didn't have them in mine.
I would want to be able to erase and use for different holidays.
I think I will google it.Back to say, yes they wash off with water. Wish they had them when I was still teaching. I couldn't use anything but one kind of white or my hands dried and cracked.
Thanks Luvs!

o

Kathleen, this blogger says they can be changed--it's chalk, just in pen form. I would not be nearly as artistic as she has been, I really love all the borders on the ones she shared. I looked for the chalk pens at Walmart while I was there today--couldn't find any either. Bet they will have to come from an online source. I have used the chalkboard spray paint, but I know it also comes in a can and can be brushed on as well. Not expensive and I think it would be fun! Luvs

o

Fun site and thanks to Luvs, I've used the chalkboard paint out of the can, not spray. It could be easily repainted for a different occasion. For anyone who doesn't like to paint, what about using stickers to decorate them with?

Blue crackle pumpkin. What next??? Fun seeing all the creations. Thanks Luvs.

Punk

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here