Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Let's see if I remember

luvstocraft
9 years ago

Been so long since I've tried to post a picture here. Do we still have to put them on Photobucket first?

I read Slinkey's post on facebook about it being a bit slow here and I do have a few new things I can share, so thought I'd at least try a pic or two.

Just this one for tonight, more to follow once I figure it out again.

Luvs

P.S. Well it did post but you have to turn your head, sorry about that. Just a cabinet with some of my acorn items. My collection continues to grow!

Comments (8)

• jeannespines
    9 years ago

Ohhhhh....your acorn collection .... so good to see! Love that banner, luvs! Very cool ... ok, my neck is getting cramped ... LOL! & you know what, you don't even have to download to PBkt if you just want to share 1 pic in the original post ... & then if you have a couple more, you can always add another in the 'comments.' I like that part. Here, I'll add one so you can see how it's done ... just click on that 'Browse' above your comment & choose the photo from your computer. ~~ hugs, Jeanne

My log swing in my Secret Garden in the Pines ... found this bright cheery pillow on sale ... just brought it inside again for the winter as we're expecting snow!

• plainjane425
    9 years ago

Kay...so good to see you back!!
    I too love your acorn collection. I remember now that you had quite a 'passion' for them. Nice arrangement and I like how you added the banner. I've been seeing them a lot lately and think they add a nice touch.
    Jeanne perfect pillow for your secret garden...yes, take it inside ...ugg more snow and it's not officially Winter yet.
    Good tutorial on posting pics.
    Thanks ladies for being 'present'....Now all we need is to get Nana back...
    Seems she's been MIA for a few days.
    jane

• woodrose
    9 years ago

Love your pics, ladies ! I'm so glad to see both of you posting again !

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Jeanne, that's a perfect pillow for your swing. Don't forget to bring it back out in the Spring.
    Thanks for the advice on posting the pics. Yes, I did just try that browse button on this one.
    Hi Jane, thanks for the welcome back. I'm feeling much more like my old self and regaining my interest in things. I will plan on becoming a regular on here again, love all you creative, wonderful ladies.
    Woodrose77, I will look forward to getting acquainted with you. Nice to see some new posters here too.

Luvs

• phonegirl
    9 years ago

Luvs, so wonderful to see your cabinet all decorated for fall! Love
    that plate and I see your tray hiding up there! Did you make the
    Neat banner?

You just made my night! We've missed you so much! punk

• Purplemoon
    9 years ago

Luvs, I am THRILLED to see you back... and your acorn decor brought me a huge smile....and a lot of good memories about you being the Acorn Queen here. LOL.

So easy it now is to post one photo straight from your computer, and you can keep doing it in the same thread. Photobucket has become such a pain in the butt, I just hate dealing with them now.

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thanks Punk, I've vowed to get back to doing the things I've always enjoyed. Especially my painting, just completed one little turkey plate which I posted on the Painting gallery. The banner was made a few years ago with my Cricut machine. It needs to be dusted off and used again too. I've always loved this group for their friendliness, and creativity so will do my best to show up here more now.

Karen, you are always so wonderfully supportive. Because of you I now have a new addiction browsing all the the wonderful pics on Pinterest. Yes, I like being able to post a pic quickly using this browse button. I have a couple of neat new acorn items I'll have to post close ups of. So lucky to have a neighbor/friend who shares my "treasure shopping" and another who encourages me to yard sale with her.

May be a bit busy over the holidays, but I'll make it a point to stop by as often as I can. Love seeing what everyone is doing.

Hugs, Luvs

• phonegirl
    9 years ago

Luvs, thanks, I need to get back over to the Painting forum too.
    Seems like it has slowed down just like us! However, I haven't
    painted in a long time either. Great to have you back! This is
    Wonderful!

Now you need to respond and get your turkey plate back up so
    everyone can enjoy seeing it.

Punk

Sponsored
More Discussions