Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
christmascandy

Black Christmas Tree

christmascandy
10 years ago

On Halloween, I found this 6' tall skinny black tree at GdWl for $12.75.
I used it outside that night as part of the outside d�cor.

I have since moved it into the guest bedroom and decorated it for Christmas with silver tinsel garland, white iridescent snowflakes and small silver ornies from DT, some silver cherubs/harps/ornies in a pkg. from ARC TS, and some crystal drops and a crystal angel from Hob. Lob.
The tree topper is a white angel with fiber optic wings, moving head and hands (one hand is holding a lit star) $4.25 at GdWl.

It had the original box and I just saw the same tree on sale at Hob. Lob. for $64.95!!!

Tree topper:

It is much prettier IRL than I can show here!

TTFN,
Candy

Comments (8)

• Purplemoon
    10 years ago

Ok Miz Candy....not only ANOTHER super buy on this REALLY neat tree, but also the angel topper! The more I see these tall "skinny" trees in my web browsing for our inspiration albums, the more I like them!
    Who'd have thought a BLACK Christmas tree after using it for Halloween? Well who besides YOU of course!! It looks absolutely stunning with those decorations on it. I LOVE it. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

But its not enough you have done all the neat Halloween decorating, fall stuff, AND working on the decorations for the Ladies Luncheon...you go and finish up a CHRISTMAS tree to boot. I'd be shaking my head if I could get my jaw off the floor!!

hugs, Karen

• phonegirl
    10 years ago

Candy, I second what Karen has said! Looks beautiful
    all decorated with silver and white. The angel is gorgeous
    and perfect for the top.

So happy you found these and brought them home. Great
    buys and they will be LOVED!!!

Punk

• pdg777
    10 years ago

Another winner! I'm beginning to like the look of the slim trees too. I'm in the market for a tree this year; can't decide if I'm going to brave Black Friday or wait until after the season for clearances.

• christine1950
    10 years ago

It's so beautiful, I love it also.
    Christine

• Marlene Kindred
    10 years ago

Well I have to admit I would never have thought of a black Christmas tree, but you certainly have done a great job of making it beautiful!

• nana2010_gw
    10 years ago

Your new black tree looks so elegant decorated with silver and white.
    The angel on top is the crowning touch.
    Another great find.
    Nana

• jeannespines
    10 years ago

Wow, candy...out of my realm thinking of a black tree ... but this is simply gorgeous! what a combo w/the silvers & iridiscent ornies & crystal. That 'angel' is perfect ... she is beautiful! Way to go, girl! Beautiful! TFS! ~~Jeanne

& I love the other angel nearby in the 1st pic, too. We can all use 'angels' watching 'over us. ;-) Jeanne S.

• pink_warm_mama_1
    10 years ago

It was surprising to even HEAR of a black Christmas tree so, of course, I had to tune in. It is quite lovely as everyone agrees. Another year you might enjoy spraying it with snow just to temporarily give it a revised look. If you didn't like it, a good shake outside would clean it up again. Just a thought of the fun you might have with that unusual tree. Enjoy.

Pink

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm
More Discussions