Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
party_music50

sa-ltd + $23 = fun stuff! :)

party_music50
11 years ago

sigh. Just typed for 30 minutes and then accidentally lost it all. Here we go again...

I took some not-so-good photos of my finds at the SA-Ltd out near my sister's house. Everything was 50% off, so how bad can it be? :)

NOT shown is the brand new Tolkien book that my BF nabbed. :)

There are two enameled trays, 2 pie plates, 2 carp bowls, the rotating spice rack, and an 8" square pyrex dish (not shown):

Nice 12"+ platter:

That's taking too long, so here's more (ice bucket, jewelry box, compote, 4 vases, giant pear, 2 coffee mugs, decorative storage container, leaf plate(?), :

And more (2 frames, 2 baskets, wooden fruit, taper candles, mini xmas bulbs):

Now, to re-visit that leaf... it looks and feels like Majolica to me. Is there a way to tell? And WHAT exactly is this used for???

The back has 3 feet!

This is for basket lovers... (Jeanne, are you listening? ;^)

I always nab a basket with a different or interesting weave that I've never seen before, and this is a very unusual way of rimming and decorating a basket! and, yes, I can recreate something like this when I see it -- so feel free to show me your unusual baskets. LOL!

Don't you just LOVE this pear?! And does anyone have any new ideas for how to use this jewelry box (other than just jewelry :)

Look at how neatly I got that mess cleaned up. LOL!

That was definitely worth $23 for the fun! :)

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Third-Generation Family-Owned Masonry Supplier in Virginia
More Discussions