Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
milosmom_gw

Our furry Thanksgiving guests (pics)

milosmom_gw
12 years ago

I will apparently have some helping paws decorating for Christmas this year. lol

We picked these 2 fosters this morning....

and (the black one in this pic)

and here's everybody... lol

Comments (4)

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

MM, oh what fun all of the pugs must be! You are such a sweetheart to foster them. And so the question is How much help does one need to decorate for Christmas.Fun!

It's probably better to have 2 more pugs to help than 2 more like Jazz(trouble) tho.LOL TFS all your fur babies w/us.

Punk

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

Too funny, Punk! But you're right, no one needs a pair of Jazz-troubles. I'm sure Pugs have their moments from what I hear of their stubborn little ways, tho with those cute faces who could say No to their demands!

MM, Thanksgiving in Pugville should be fun! Looks like everyone is getting along and the newcomers fit right in.
    Are they older dogs, their faces sort of look like it?
    Those are lucky little dogs to have you take care of them!
    If things get dull, let me know and I'll send Jazz over to
    help you out.
    ;o)
    hugs, Karen

• milosmom_gw
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Punk: A person needs one Diva girl to supervise (mama) , one ol man to snooze and ignore the fray(milo), one nosey boy to drag everything out(Mickey) , one bossy boy to shout demands (Remi), one slouching boy to hold the boxes in place(tanker), one sneezing smarty pants to tell a person that their work looks bad (Drago). LOL

Karen: noooo thanks, I have a Jazz of my own (Cheetah) to ruin all the decor that has just been done by either eating the greenery or rolling the ornaments across the floor. lol
    All of them are older except the new guy today. Milo (will be 7 in 2 weeks) Remi (6 yesterday) Drago (5 in July) Mickey (6.5) Mama (6.5) and Tanker (almost 3) + Cheetah (11 or 12).
    My clan is pretty good about newcomers as a general rule. I've found as long as I keep their routine the same and just blend the new ones into it , it all works out quite well. We do have the occasional tiff with either Remi because he's high strung or Mickey because he thinks everything is about HIM but that's usually sorted out in short order.

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

LOL, MM! Wow, you do have alot of guests for Thanksgiving! Never a dull moment (or a peaceful one, I bet) at your house! They are all so darn CUTE! Usually the fiesty ones are 'cute,' right! TFS your pics & Happy Thanksgiving & decorating! ;-) Jeanne S.