Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bronze Acorn Ornaments!

Posted by swest2 (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 15, 12 at 21:12

I know some of the ladies like the acorns. Found Martha Stewart acorn ornaments at Home Depot. 8 large size (size of very small orange) for $8 and change. Also smaller ones were included with other ornaments. Very pretty.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bronze Acorn Ornaments!

Thanks for sharing. I'll try to check
it out. I just added some green ones
to my decor.

Punk

o

TFS...those are really neat. Here's the link with a photo and information on them.

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: acorn ornaments

o

When we were kids a fun thing we did at Christmas was to paint English walnuts gold and silver and attach a string to hang them as ornaments on the Christmas tree. We carefully cracked them so that you had two halves, so after removing the meat you could attach the string as you glued the two halves back together and then paint them.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here