Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
christmascandy

Fall Blessings table

christmascandy
12 years ago

I found this set of dishes at ARC TS for $6.49 for everything. It is Four Seasons by Tabletops Unlimited.

The pumpkin was from a store warehouse sale for $2.

The tablecloth was clearance item at Ross several yrs ago.

The napkins, napkin rings, glassware, and candle holders are all TS. The chargers were Walmart clearance last yr for 80c ea.

The hand painted glasses had labels: Block Crystal, lead free, mouth blown, hand polished, and were $1.21 ea!!

The gold iridescent glasses were also TS.

The flatware was a gift. Each plate, bowl, and salad plate have one of 4 different scenes.

Spring plate; sorry its a bit blurry.

Summer;

Fall:

Winter:

The pinecones were free for the picking.

Blessings to you all,

Candy

Comments (7)

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Wow, candy...those dishes are really quite unique! Love the artwork on them of the seasons! & the painted glasses are a great find to go w/your new 'old' dishes! Lovely!

Paying $2 for that pumpkin is about the same as 'stealin' one from a pumpkin patch!'...shame on you! LOL! It's really a pretty one! Your centerpc looks very Fallish w/all the natural goodies!

Flatware ...nice gift! This table is a 'blessing'...lovely. TFS! Jeanne S.

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Candy, beautiful fall table. All the scenes are neat and such pretty edges on them too. I really like both sets of stems.

Love the scene on your pumpkin and they way it's stained. The candle holders w/burgundy candles are nice on here too. Your flatware goes well on all your tables and is a lovely set. These chargers have been a big hit with alot of us on here.

Punk

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

LOL at Jeanne and the "pumpkin stealing". But she's right.

What a wonderful table. I've not seen dishes like those before. What neat little scenes on them! Flatware is so pretty, as well as the tablecloth...and your centerpiece!

Hey, even I have a pair of those chargers! I got them last year at Walmart thanks to the Enablers R Us here.
    ;o)

hugs, Karen

• maximavswife
    12 years ago

Love the use of the pine cones and nuts surrounding that wonderful pumpkin! You find the best glassware at your thrifts! I would have grabbed up those gold goblets too! The plates are really neat and a terrific price to boot! Of course I love your flatware as I have the same set LOL! Add me to the list that bought the chargers from Walmart too :)
    Kath

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

Beautiful table Candy, the Burgundy tc is the perfect backdrop for your charming dishes. I love the stems and flatware. The pine cones, acorns and nuts are perfect for your center piece.
    TFS
    Nana

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

Candy what great dishes...such pretty scenes on them.
    The colors you chose for this table are gorgeous and really compliment those dishes and stems. Your CP is stunning with the beautiful cloth and Candles. I also think that (bargain pumpkin) lol- looks so grand surrounded by the pinecones and nuts.
    A lovely table..and another Amazing 'Candy Shot' as usual!
    I swear, everytime you show one, I think what the heck is she hanging from that she doesn't fall!

jane

• christmascandy
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Jeanne, the store where I got that pumpkin used to have warehouse clearance sales and everything was $2, and eventually $3 in later yrs. Unfortunately, they moved and no longer have the sales. : (
    When I found the dishes, the fall scene was on top and I thought it was going to be all the same scenes and the dishes were all taped together, but I took a peek before I bought them and when I saw they were all 4 seasons, I thought they were even cooler.

Punk, I have 3 of those candle holders, but just used 2 on this table. Apparently, great minds think alike as so many of us have those chargers!! LOL

Karen, I thought the scenes were fun too! As for "stealing" the pumpkin, I prefer to think I am just a super bargain shopper!! HEHE

Kath, we do have similar tastes, don't we!! I think the flatware is so versatile, it can be used in lots of different settings.

Nana, it is a bit like the table done by TamGypsy, using the natural elements around the pumpkin, instead of the turkey she used.

Jane, fortunately, I have long arms to hold the camera over the table. Or, maybe, like the Halloween joke Karen shared with us showing the witch's broom and the caption "yes, I can drive a stick!" I'm just flying around the room on my broom, LOL

Thanks everybody,
    Candy

Sponsored
ANF Kitchen & Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Innovative & Creative Kitchen & Bath Designers Servicing VA
More Discussions