Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

Some Christmas inspiration ideas I found on Pinterest

Purplemoon
12 years ago

I really like this...but so would Jazz/Trouble!

Cute indoor Snowmen ideas....

White feather tree

large fishbowls!

hugs, Karen

Comments (10)

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Karen, you find neat ideas for sure. Jazz would love those stairs.He might be hard to spot at times.LOL Cute snowman tree. Looks like it would be easy to make too.

The stacked fish bowls are darling. I no longer have any and it's a good thing. Wouldn't they be cute painted up like a snowman too?

Thanks for sharing the photos.

Punk

• Oakley
    12 years ago

I LOVE the first picture! But since I'm a klutz I wouldn't dare do the last one. lol

Karen, do you pin? I just started recently. If any of you want to share your pin page with me, email me the link and we can Follow each other. I'm having a blast with it!

This would be a fun way to get to know each other.

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Punk, I JUST discovered Pinterest a few days ago and joined.
    Then yesterday I started learning how to do my own "pinning".
    Good thing I'm up most all night anyway,
    this darn site is sooooo addictive. Our Lynne is on it, and I also discovered my oldest granddaughter (who lives in Ala) is on it. So I'm doing some "following" of folks too.

For you not familiar with it, you can look at all the stuff without joining. But to participate you have to sign up.

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: my Pinterest boards so far

• maximavswife
    12 years ago

Love the stacked fish bowls and the white tree snowman! I too am a "pin"head :) Karen, I am now following you.

Kath

Here is a link that might be useful: Kath's pins

• lynnencfan
    12 years ago

I so love Pinterest and have all those ideas pinned already. You gals can fine me on there - I follow Karen already and will look for others from here .....

Lynne

Here is a link that might be useful: My boards

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Ohhhh...looks so fasinating! I'm not joining yet ...but loved looking! Another fantastic Internet site! TFS, PM! Jeanne S.

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

Cool ideas....so is this Pinterest site to put pictures on that you just like? It's not just for things that you have, right?

Lynn....your cat pictures are SOOOO cute!! I've got to go back to you ladie's pages when I have more time to drool!

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Lynn, I was going thru your boards last night and saving soooo many of your pinned pictures. You and I sure have the same tastes in a LOT of things. How fun.
    Kathe, I'm following you now too. Oak, I need to find you so I can do the same.

Marlene, when someone posts a picture (their own or off the web somewhere like I copy for our Inspiration albums), then members of Pinterest can click on "repin" which saves it into their own personal page. As you probably noted, I have different "boards"...subjects...where I put pinned pictures. And if you don't want a photo in one of your boards, you can click "like" and save it that way too. When you join, then under your name will come up things like your boards, your likes, followers, etc.

Saving neat stuff this way keeps a computer from being overdosed with pictures in personal files. LOL. And for those of us who love to save so many ideas and pix, Pinterest makes it really easy. I am slowly exploring different subjects on there, last night I was looking at Victorian homes. I love those. Then I looked up bedrooms, and then bathrooms. See why this site is addictive!! You can find most anything you want to SEE pictures of there (and recipes too). Its just a big ol' community bullet board. LOL. I have added some pictures from out of my own files, but mostly have been saving ones already on there.

Join. You'll LOVE it. But do NOT disappear from here, LOL.
    Holidays Forum is NUMBER ONE, everything else online comes after. ;o)

hugs, Karen

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Sounds wonderful, PM ...& esp that you have hooked up w/your GD, too! ...& other special forum friends! Cool pics! We love pics! Jeanne S.

• inchworminjersey
    12 years ago

I love the snowman idea. I think I am going to have to stop at the thrift store soon and get some round containers. I can't wait to try...I am also going to have to look up pinterest. Fun. Thanks for the ideas.

Sponsored
Outdoor Spaces
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars19 Reviews
Experienced Full Service Landscape Design Firm Serving Loudoun County
More Discussions