Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Walmart chargers in your decor anyone?

Posted by luvstocraft (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 10, 10 at 20:48

For those of you lucky enough to find those neat Walmart chargers that are so perfect for Fall, here's a blog where she used them to make some accessories for Fall. I just don't understand why our Walmart doesn't have them--just because it's Calif. doesn't mean we don't need Fall themed accessories! Enjoy! Luvs

Here is a link that might be useful: Walmart chargers accessory

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Walmart chargers in your decor anyone?

Those are really pretty - I got two of them for hubby and I but am wishing I had bought more - they are really pretty and very versatile .....

Lynne

o

Those are wonderful, Luvs! Now you have me wanting to go check my Walmart. I don't really need them for a tablesetting, but I use chargers under decor accessories during holidays. I really like these! Maybe I can go tomorrow! I hadn't seen this blog before either, so will check it out too.

By the way, I had to go to Dollar Tree to get some gift bags today, and they had wonderful Christmas dishes. Also you know the big mug and bowl I bought (stoneware) with the acorns a few weeks ago? Well they had the matching plates this time, so I grabbed two. Plus a goblet with the leaves. Very pretty, but they just had one left.
And I got two dish towels, and two oven pads. I love the soft cream color and leaves, and acorns!
I even remembered to get the gift bags. LOL.

hugs, Karen

o

I had a few in my hand and put them back. I am not having Tgiving, and I have too many chargers! They are some type of resin. I like what she did with them!
You are quite the blog reader, Miss Luvs! :)

o

Sorry Ladies...but last year at 'My Walmart' I bought
4 along with the matching napkin rings! However, I didn't see them this year.
Luvs, I really like what she did with hers..so clever.
I'm going to be posting some pics I did of a tablescape and I used those chargers again...I find I want to use them more than once, before Fall is over

Karen, I got a couple of those dishes with the leaf and acorn design..just 2. I saw the stems..picked them up...but put them back. Now I'm sorry.

jane

o

Luvs, those plates turned out so pretty. Lynn warned me they scratch easily so I need to clear coat mine. I bought some of the chargers and also the napkin rings in Aug. or Sept. this year. I will check next time I'm there for you.

Punk

o

They have them at my Wal-mart, and I have fought with myself every time I go there. Chargers take up so much room and I have so many already. But I sure do like them.
Frou

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here