Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
janet1_2007

Trying to catch up

janet1_2007
12 years ago

I just want to acknowledge that I have really enjoyed all the beautiful fall and haloween things you girls have posted in the past month. I am not going to try to post on each individual post, but rest assured that I have read, reread, and read again and looked at all the beautiful decos for hours on end---just haven't been up to posting. The shingles are finally getting better, the pain is better, just seems like I stay so tired. I thought last night about trying to get caught up on everybodies posts, but decided that I was just so far behind, that I was just going to post one time for everybody this time and try not to get so far behind again.You all are the greatest, most caring and talented people in the world, and I am so blessed to have you for friends. God bless you all, Janet

Comments (7)

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

Awww, Janet. You are so sweet to post when you're feeling so tired. I am glad you've been able to read post and see all the neat photos, hope that makes you feel better. And its good to know the shingles are finally getting better!

Hang in there, and take care of yourself, and rest as much as you can. I know its hard.
    hugs, Karen

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

Hi Janet...It's so good to hear from you.
    Glad you're doing better even if it is taking longer than you'd like. You're body is saying 'I need more time'!
    It's good you can catch up with reading all the posts.. Get as much rest as needed..we'll still be here!

jane

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Janet, so sweet of you to post and let us know your shingles and pain are better. We know you care and I think we all know what it's like when you get behind posting on here. I've had times I couldn't keep up on my own posts and just hope everyone knows I care.LOL

Take care of yourself and post when you feel up to it.

Punk

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Good to hear from you, janet...yes, please keep getting better & am happy to hear pain is getting to be less ...it takes a long time...I've had the Shingles once & hope never to get it again! Ugh! Glad you are enjoying looking ...that's great! Makes sharing pics very worthwhile! Everyone here are just such good Holiday-ers! Jeanne S.

• milosmom_gw
    12 years ago

Janet:
    So nice to hear from you , and especially that you're getting better.
    Keep listening to the "tired" factor though , it really is your body saying no no no.
    Improvement is GOOD but speeding it along isn't and I know Grammy had a time of it for a few months when she had them (she is 77 though so that might have had something to do with the longer amount of time, I don't know). On the bright side, she is 100% now and going like nothing ever happened other than her angry knee that was replaced years ago.

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

Janet, I hear you! Same thing has been happening to me and I hate it when I'm always the last one to look at a post and hopefully have time to comment. You are right, these gals are so talented and fun, sure make these long nights lots more fun. Take it easy and don't overdo it, you sure don't want a relapse. hugs, Luvs

• christmascandy
    12 years ago

Janet, so sorry to hear you have had such a rotten time, but glad to know you are on the mend.
    We all love to look at the pictures on the posts and I am happy that they have provided you with some diversion.

You are correct when you say the ladies here are the greatest and most caring bunch in the world.
    Even though we haven't actually met, I consider everybody here a friend and am so glad I have gotten to "know" each and everyone.

Take care of yourself dear friend and don't worry about posting until you feel up to it. Just know everybody here is sending you positive thoughts and prayers as your body continues to heal.

((((Hugs)))))
    Candy

Sponsored
More Discussions