12 years ago

The table::

The sidecabinet::

The backdoor wreath::

The china cabinet::

Comments (9)

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

"All things bright & beautiful" ...that's the phrase I thought of when I looked at your pics here. Lots of pretty colors ...that big bouquet as your centerpc & the wreath on the door ...your side table w/yellow & orange candles & leaves plus those pretty pumpkins/& holders!

Your B&W placesettings look good w/the pop of color in the linens/napkin rings! And that platter in your china closet looks intriquing...would like to see that closer sometime. Let's hope Fall sticks around for you for awhile...Winter seems to be wanting to move on in! TFS! Jeanne S.

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

I agree with Jeanne! Love the bright fall colors and your china hutch is beautiful!

• yachter123
    12 years ago

There it is, that POP that fall decor needs, loving the yellow on your table. I always think fall colors are so muted & depressing, why didn't I think of adding some YELLOW??? DUH!

It really does make your table pop & your sidecabinet! Love your buffet, very pretty with all your fall decor.

• milosmom_gw
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Jeanne:: Here is alittle bit better pic of the platter.

Thank you ladies. It was nice to bring COLOR back instead of the darker halloween stuff.

• christmascandy
    12 years ago

How pretty!
    The CP is gorgeous on the table, I like both buffets, esp the metallic pumpkins and the lamps on the second view.
    BUT...that hutch ITDF (is to die for)!! The black with the bright colors is so dramatic, it just jumps out of the picture and says "Check me out!!"
    5 stars for sure!

TFS,
    Candy

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

MM, beautiful table and cp. I'm lovin' the copper colored pumpkins on your sidecabinet. Did you buy them like this or paint them? I can see this is what I need to show off my copper candleabra. Thanks for the idea.

Very pretty fall back door wreath. Your beautiful black china cabinet just took my breath away. Awesome job decorating it for fall. Great shot and love it all lit up. As Candy said "IITDF!" Hope you will continue to decorate this with us during the seasons (in your spare time).haha

The platter is so pretty and I really like the grapes you placed in front of it. Nice touch. Love those lamp shades and fall table runner on your sidecabinet. That bow is awesome. What is behind it that's all fanned out? I may need to copy that too.LOL

Enjoyed seeing this "All things bright & beautiful" as Jeanne stated, this morning.

Punk

• milosmom_gw
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thank you ladies :). It's been fun (and much more relaxing) to get back home and play.
    Punk: The pumpkins are painted with Copper craft paint and then a coat of glitter craft paint over the base color.
    I wanted something besides orange and that seemed to do just fine.
    The stuff fanned out behind the bow is copper colored tulle netting. Get a couple yards , cut it in pieces just a bit longer than the bow is wide and scrunch it together then tie behind the bow.
    It's a trick left over from my working wedding days. Adds a bit of fluff to a plain ol bow and can be done in a ton of colors.

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

MM, thanks for the quick response to my questions. I have some tulle netting so will have to play one of these days. I'm sure it was left over from DD's wedding (04). Pretty sure I packed it away and it's out in the shop. Will try to get out there and bring it in before the snow flies.Thanks

Punk

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

All the gals used up my thoughts perfectly, LOL, so forgive if I just say "ditto".
    And that china cabinet definitely ITDF. WOW.

Thanks for the tip on the pumpkins in copper with glitter.
    They look soooo pretty, I'll have to give that a try.
    hugs, Karen