Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

a few more ideas to share

Purplemoon
12 years ago

Glue Pinecone rosettes for a topiary, and lightly spray white for a wintry look.

Just a bowl on a candlestick....fill with pretty ornaments!

Now this is a neat idea for extra storage space!!

Enjoy, Karen

Comments (5)

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Those are some good ideas, PM! I always think that glass ornies look so good in a clear bowl like that ...like it on a candlestick! TFS! Jeanne S.

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Karen, thanks for the eye candy. The Pinecone rosettes for a topiary is neat. I would like to see it lifted up more like an original topiary. I always love the Christmas balls in decor and the candle stick adds a nice touch. That stair case storage is a wonderful idea for those building.

I have thought about starting to fill some of my jars with ornaments but that's where it's at. Don't know why I can't seem to get started this year. I have all my totes moved to the garage and just haven't done a thing yet.

Punk

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

Wonderful ideas Karen...love the pinecone Topiary..that's another outdoor idea that's good for all winter.
    The stair storage is another good idea..who couldn't use extra space.
    TFS

Punk...for quite a while now you've been on the go at work Double & Triple time...I can understand why you're having a hard time getting started. Take it slow, one tote at a time and if it All doesn't happen...let it slide. You're well being is more important.

jane

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Punk....ditto. I spent the last two afternoons trying to clean up the messy garage and reorganize out there. Too darn much STUFF. I was planning to bring the Xmas bins in this weekend and also set up my Village first. But I can't seem to wrap my head around actually decorating yet. I'm afraid if I don't start asap, I'll just let it go by and not do a thing this year. I tried making a list of how I want to decorate some areas, so when I pulled things out I'd already know what I wanted to do with a lot of it. I'm good at making lists!! LOL. Quite good in fact! I love lists, its a great way to torment myself as I procrastinate my way thru life these days. NOT!

Actually I thought someone could do storage under an existing staircase if they had the right contractor to figure it out. I've seen folks make bookcases and other ideas too. Great use of wasted space IMO.

hugs, Karen

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Make your own (rock) penguins. Aren't they cute?!

Gingerbread Terrarium

hugs, Karen

Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County
More Discussions