Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

Turkey Jar & White Ceramic Pumpkin Finds

jeannespines
13 years ago

This is the 2nd half of my posting today ... TJMaxx shopping today while DH shopped Menards ... 50% off alot of Fall decor. I was actually doing some Christmas shopping but...

I've been "turkey-struck" lately (from being on this forum) & spotted this turkey jar 50% off ... so $7.50..>I brought it home...

next to it is this beautiful white ceramic pumpkin..reminded me of kathleen's gorgeous pumpkin lidded bowls...same price...50% off...$7.50...& duckies are in my other post:

And a bunch (9) miniature faux pumpkins @ 50% off ...$5 ...I may "glitter" these up next yr...we shall see:

That cute little lamb (washable) I got at a TS yesterday for $2 ...I got it to go with board book "Moo Baa La La La" for present for a GGD coming soon!

And I had added this prayer box to the DR table that I got this summer at GS...it's a little hinged wooden box with copper praying hands...less I not forget all I am thankful for this holiday season:

And, yup, I did get a few Christmas presents bought, too! LOL! Jeanne S.

Comments (5)

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Jeanne, your new turkey cookie jar is beautiful. It has such pretty colors and will go with almost anything. I also like your new white pumpkin. Those little ducks are great and I love the way you have them setting. Are they kissing or is he trying to shut her up? They remind me of Jane's large ones only smaller.LOL

We can't ever have enough pumpkins and they are the new pretty colors. So you are going to have another little one to spoil huh? The little lamb is darling.

The prayer box looks great on your dining table. Yes, we all need to be greatful and this will be a nice reminder for you.

I haven't done any Christmas shopping but glad that you was able to get a start on yours. Seems like I'm shopping later every year. Part of this might be that our family is so busy in every day life. Sounds like you had a fun day.

Punk

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Wonderful ceramic turkey, I think he matches some little turkey salt/pepper shakers I have. I'll have to post a picture soon. Very pretty pumkin too, those always look so nice. Cute little lamb, love it's sweet face. I buy stuffed animals at the TS often and wash them up and give to my two golden retrievers to play with. Just have to be careful not to have beady eyes or beads in the bodies. Fifty cents to one dollar for a doggie toy sure beats the prices for them at Petco! LOL The praying hands box is neat too. So glad you found new treasures. Luvs

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

WOW...I am lusting over that turkey!! And the price. You found a lot of goodies, especially the white pumpkin! After the turkey of course. ;o)
    Dollbaby will love those kissing ducks.

hugs, Karen

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Love your turkey Jeanne and also your pumpkin.
    What great prices. I haven't seen any Thanksgiving things marked down yet..so you were lucky.
    I love the praying hands box...so sweet and that cute 'Lamb'...my DGS has one like that he's 6 and still keeps it to go to sleep. Are those ceramic ducks S&Ps?..they are adorable.

jane

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

More great finds, Jeanne, Love the turkey and the white pumpkin. The praying hands box is perfect for your table.
    NanaKaren

Sponsored
Ed Ball Landscape Architecture
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
Exquisite Landscape Architecture & Design - “Best of Houzz" Winner
More Discussions