Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
He FINALLY arrived just before Thanksgiving

Posted by lynnencfan (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 22, 10 at 19:53

not as big as some posted on here but I think he is just the cutest - got him for $3 at a Thrift Store along with the leaf $1 (a little blurry) and the gold goblet $3.00. The top comes off the turkey and there is a spoon slot - not sure what he was meant to be used for but he will grace our table. The arrangement in the background is a $5 Walmart pumpkin with Dollar Tree and Michaels $1 fall bushes .....

Lynne

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: He FINALLY arrived just before Thanksgiving

Lynne...looks like there will be 'Two' of you who will be
thankful on Thanksgiving >> You for finding Mr Turkey, and Mr Turkey... for having a Home for Thanksgiving!!
He is cute and has great color to him. With that spoon slot, he might be a 'gravy boat'. Any way you use him, he will look right at home on your table. The leaf dish is very pretty too and the colors match your turkey. I see you put a votive in the gold goblet which is a great idea and looks nice too. I think it will give a nice 'glow' when it's lighted. Your centerpiece came out lovely and looks like it was waiting for the 'accessories' you just brought home. They all work so well together, and will look just perfect on your table.
Glad you got your turkey...

Happy Thanksgiving!

jane

o

Just in time, lynne...for the big day! Gobble! Gobble! Enjoy 'em on your table! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Oh good grief....from your subject line I thought it was the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown! Instead its a turkey.
A great turkey. lol. I'm so glad you got one and that he arrived in time to be enjoyed. He must be for gravy, or even jam like my Haldon rabbit piece. The leaf is a good match for him. With the floral arrangement, its all such bright and happy colors for your table.

hugs, Karen

o

I can't believe how well the leaf goes with your turkey! What a lucky find, they both look great. Your floral arrangement and the glass votive holder are perfect accents too. Have fun with your new treasures. Luvs

o

He is really pretty, and such a great deal just in time for Thanksgiving. Your candle holder is very nice too.
Frou

o

Lynne, so happy you found your turkey. Pretty leaf dish and beautiful floral arrangement you made.

Punk

o

Lynne, Glad he arrived in time.
He is really cute.
Happy Thanksgiving!
NanaKaren

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here