Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Thought of Jeanne and her birds

Posted by luvstocraft (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 4, 10 at 19:52

Here's a nice blog with a neat, free, printable sign with a bird and a nice saying. I immediately thought of Jeanne and her birds--and anyone else who might enjoy it too. You just need to go about halfway down the page, click on the printable, then right click and save it. Enjoy!

Luvs

Here is a link that might be useful: Free printable

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Thought of Jeanne and her birds

Cute sign Luvs. I always think of J too and her wonderful cardinals when birds come up.

Punk

o

I love the wall display with all the bird prints and objects. It has such an 'Airy and Springy' look to it...
Definitely brings 'J' to mind!

jane

o

"Keep calm & sing a song"...I like that, luvs! Too bad I'm not a good singer...but I certainly sing in my head alot! jaybird can sing it tho!

Some cute ideas here...I really love the bracket with the birdcage ...& the blogger has some cute prints. Thanks for thinking of me...tweet, tweet! LOL! (that's tweet, no tweak!..tweaking will be coming soon!) Jeanne S.

o

The birdcage/plant hanger is too cute!

Lots of other clever ideas as well.

TFS,
Candy

o

Speaking of birds...here's a couple pics of some feeding in the Fall...taken thru my LR window (afraid it was a bit dusty from gravel roads & no rain)...but this day we had a little rain.

Here's the bird arbor probably 10' from LR windows:

Bird Arbor Fall 10.10

Here's a close-up of a couple birds feeding at that hanging feeder under the arbor:

Birds Feeding Fall Leaves 10.10

and here's a Bluejay that I tried to capture...feeding at the log birdfeeder in the left foreground of that "arbor pic"...I was interrupting his lunch & he gave me a stare:

Bluejay Watching Me 10.10

Oh well, back to it ...windy that day as you can see some feathers moving:

Bluejay Feeding in Fall 10.10

Just wanted to share...thanks, luvs, for thinking of me. Jeanne S.

o

Ohhhh that's where my cousin went!!!!!! Bad actin' fella'!
Thank you so much for the cute pictures.
And THANK YOU Luvs, for the link!!! I LOVE that sign...it will be up in my choir room on Sunday!!

o

Funny, jay!
luvs...you've touched jay & now her choir will also share in the sign! TFS! Jeanne S.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here