Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
SOS - Need online Christmas Craft Store

Posted by oakleyok (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 5, 10 at 19:07

I have a lot of crafting websites saved, but I can't find a specific area of an online store which sells craft supplies for Christmas.

Things like miniature pinecones, fillers for vases (not tiny tiny things, something that's noticeable to go with ornaments, and pieces of artificial greenery. Also faux snow.

Should I buy an artificial garland and cut it into sections?

I also need more sprays for the tree and most of them are expensive.

Anyone know of some good online craft stores for Christmas crafts?

I'd like to order things NOW. hee.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: SOS - Need online Christmas Craft Store

Here's a link that you might like, they have a good variety and pretty good prices it seems.

Also Hobby Lobby and Joanne's have online shopping too.

Luvs

Here is a link that might be useful: Savon Crafts

o

Thanks Luvs. But I don't think Hobby Lobby has online stores. I've checked and checked over the past year and I don't think they go there.

Joanne's was okay, I ordered some inexpensive decor, but she didn't have what I was looking for.

Amazon had the artificial snow I needed, and some crystal pieces to put in vases and such.

o

Luvs, I found most of what I needed from save on crafts. I think I ordered from them before. Great prices!

Boy, a person could go nuts buying things from them. :)

o

I will check the SavOn link momentarily, lol! but wanted to say that Hobby Lobby seems to now support on-line shopping! on the upper-right of their homepage is a "Shop Online" link.

o

Here's the link to Hobby Lobby online. You can sign up for emails and they will send you coupons to use. Glad you are finding what you needed. Luvs

Here is a link that might be useful: Hobby Lobby online

o

Yay! Off to the HL site now!

I bought a large bubble bowl from SOC for only ten bucks. You can't beat that. In fact, I think that's where I bought my Apothecary jar last year.

o

My favorite!!!

Here is a link that might be useful: link

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here