Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
two links for Christmas Inspiration albums

Posted by purplemoon (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 8, 13 at 17:57

That time of year to start planning or gathering ideas for Christmas. I'm not in any hurry to rush Thanksgiving myself, but some of you might want to go ahead and browse the albums. And don't forget I add to these albums fairly often so you might want to bookmark them.

The first is my Pinterest one for Christmas and Winter decor, most pix in it came from other Pinners.
Enjoy :o)

Here is a link that might be useful: Christmas and Winter Decor

Follow-Up Postings:

o
Our Photobucket Christmas Inspiration albums

The link opens to the main album, which is Christmas Trees. Right now, 154 of them.

There are SIX sub albums you can click on
Villages 43
Mantels 47
Misc ideas 212
Nativities 8
tabletops/centerpieces 96
wreaths/garlands 50

Here is a link that might be useful: Forum Christmas Albums

o
RE: two links for Christmas Inspiration albums

Thanks for sharing the Christmas album again, Karen
I really enjoy looking and appreciate you taking the time to do this for us!!!
Nana

o

Thanks! I enjoy looking at Christmas decor any time of the year.

o

Oh, thanks, purplemoon! I am going to enjoy looking @these links a bit later ...but now they are all in one spot! Thanks so much! Jeanne S.

o

Karen, I love it that you always send links for the albums
at the right time! Hope to see more of you on here. Do
you plan to do the big Christmas decor this year? Sure
hope your up to it. I love to admire your collections.

Punk

o

Thank you, glad the albums are enjoyed. I never get enough of looking a pictures as you all know. :o)

Let me know please, if the 6 sub-album links come up ok on our Photobucket album. They should, but since the PB people changed everything....and NOT for the better...things are a royal pain there now!!! I hate it but am stuck with it. If you don't see the links in the sidebar of the main (Xmas tree) page, I can post the individual ones for you here.

Punk, I honestly don't know what I'm doing for Christmas. Last year I got rid of some things, and didn't do as much as I normally do. I was thinking this year will probably be the same. But a part of me keeps saying just to forget it and not decorate at all. :o( I'm still totally unable to get my decorating spirit back. Tho I do love having my Fall stuff out, I'm just sure how I feel about Christmas. I seem to go back and forth daily on it.

It really stinks losing my joy and not knowing how to get it back. I keep hoping all the photos will inspire me.
hugs, Karen

o

Karen, your links have given me so much inspiration. Thank you so much for posting them.
Christine

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here