Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
2nd Thanksgiving table

Posted by nana2010 (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 21, 12 at 17:04

I didn't plan to do 2 tables for Thanksgiving, but when I saw these figurines they called to me. So what else could I do?

From 2012-11-21 (by Eye-Fi)

The table doesn't look the same in the pictures as it does in real life. The lighting is off.
but anyway I hope you enjoy looking.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Nana

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 2nd Thanksgiving table

Those figurines are cool, nana! Glad they called to you! Love the 'leaf' motifs in this t'scape...on the glassware, the small dish above each dinner plate & napkin ring. Happy Thanksgiving, nana! Enjoy! Jeanne S.

o

Those figures definitely merit their own very pretty table setting. I especially like the leaf-shaped side dishes. Best wishes for a happy Thanksgiving.

o

Nana, so what else could you do? Share with me cuz I don't have alot like you do.LOL Sounds like we ALL agree so far on your figurines! I love bling and they seem to have it. I've never seen such a beautiful light colored Thanksgiving table but I sure like it. Lovin' your cp with flowers too.

Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving. I'm running late tonight so still up baking pies, etc. It's great to be
busy at work but not the night before Thanksgiving dinner.LOL

Punk

o

Thanks everyone.
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
It's staring to quiet down here now, so I hope I can get my
Snowman place setting done and posted later.
Nana

o

Nana,
You did EXACTLY what you needed to do...another table.
Beautiful!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here