Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
excessfroufrou

Last and late Halloween pix

excessfroufrou
13 years ago

I'm sorry I'm so late getting my Halloween pix posted. This was my table for my special trick-or-treaters. I made the mummie babies and it took me forever to make the bone cookies, but DH said they were the best cookie I ever made, I didn't like the way the white chocolate came out. I also added my disgusting jack-o-lantern to my yard decorations.

Frou

Comments (9)

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Oh frou, I'm glad you shared your Halloween pics! Your table is so darn cute! Are the mummies hot dogs? I saw that idea for hot dogs somewhere...yours turned out way cute! Those bone cookies look like alot of work! Great job! Love your special decor on the table ...for your special little ones! And I still love the combo of your plates with the checkered linens! TFS! Jeanne S.
    (ewwwww...that pumpkin is certainly 'gross' ...I am sure your T&Ters loved it!)...nice idea putting on top of the old painted milk can.

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

LOL, I wondered about your description of your Jack o Lantern guy--now I KNOW what you meant! I'm sure the kids all loved it! You went to allot of trouble for your special little ones--and your DH too! It all looks so fun, I'm so glad you shared it with us.

Luvs

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Frou...glad you got this post in to share with us.
    What a ''tasty' table you set. Love the Bone cookies..I can imagine all the work that went into them..but I guess it paid off with the great compliment from DH.
    I too saw that mummie hotdog recipe idea, and had just cut it out for next year. Your's turned out so cute.
    As for your 'disgusting Jack', seems to be a popular guy this year, my neighbor has one like that too..It does draw attention tho...lol

jane

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

What a great table, those little mummy babies are the cutest darn thing! And your bone cookies look great.
    The gross Jack is hysterical and I'm sure kids loved it.

I know you put a lot of work into everything, and it sure shows. Nice job and thanks for 'inviting' us to enjoy it.
    hugs, Karen

• elmaly
    13 years ago

I like the candy corn in the candle holders!! Sweet idea (no pun intended.)

xoxo

• party_music50
    13 years ago

Frou, your table/foods and outdoor decorations are GREAT! I love your hacking pumpkin and the mummy babies are so cute. :)

I'm glad that you posted the photos late! if I can get the camera downloaded later and find the time to upload/post, I'll show you something that my sister did for halloween!

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

Frou, Everything on your table looks yummy! Looks like Jack ate one to many treats!! LOL
    nanaK

• christmascandy
    13 years ago

Your table looks amazing! Please pass the brownies!!

I also like the candy corn in the candleholders.

Great job!,
    Candy

• excessfroufrou
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks everybody, yes those are hot dogs, I cut mine in half to make the mummie babies. Now, I gotta get my turkey collection posted.
    Frou

Sponsored
Industry Leading General Contractors in Ohio
More Discussions