Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

pretty Fall decorations

Purplemoon
13 years ago

I love to drop on this lady's blog and see her home. Her Fall decor is so pretty I think. Wish I could "load" a mantel but I can't seem to get the knack. Besides her living-room....note on her second photo, to the right of it

is a picture that says dining room. Click on it too and see what she's done. (I really love her cups with the birds on them).

Hope you enjoy visiting her blog as much as I do.

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: pretty fall decor

Comments (9)

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

PM...her Fall decor is lovely...I enjoyed the tour of her LR & DR & her t'scape. Love the birds, too! TFS! Jeanne S.

• excessfroufrou
    13 years ago

Her whole house is wonderful, thanks for the link.
    Frou

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Karen, thanks for sharing this here. She sure does know how to beautify a mantel. It's one of those times when the fullness looks astounding.

Punk

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

I love that blog too. Her living room is not big, but she sure knows how to make the most of it. The mantel is lovely, but have you ever priced those berries and greenery items? Doing a lush full mantel like that would be pretty pricey don't you think? Still great fun to go visit and see it all.

Luvs

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

This was nice Karen..what a beautiful home.
    I LOVE those Stone Pheasants...now
    I'm have to keep an eye out for them..
    Thanks..

jane

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

Thanks Karen, She does a beautiful job with her home. I wonder if she is a professional decorator?
    NanaKaren

• christmascandy
    13 years ago

WOW!

I love her mantel. Mine is so skinny, it is hard to get a lot on it.

TFS,
    Candy

• alex9179
    13 years ago

WOW! Is her carpet really fuschia? Anyone who can make me want that carpeting is really talented! Her living room looks so rich and warm.
    Man, now I want to redo all of my stuff.

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Alex, I think the dark rose colored carpet was popular in Victorian style? I like it as accents, but that carpet might be a bit much for me. I do love the sage green wall color a lot. She has lovely decor, and style in decorating. I've always liked what she does with the table in front of her living-room window. Its my favorite spot of hers.

Candy, I have the dual fireplace that opens in both family-room and living-room, and both mantels are really narrow.
    I sure would love a wide one to add more stuff to. It would be pretty hard to load a skinny one. LOL.

Luvs, buying the stuff off season, you could probably do it reasonably priced. I never think to buy some stuff I should then! Like greenery, tho I finally did accumulate enough garland and most of it prelit. I should now think about things like she has on her mantel. It looks like it could work for Fall decor even, with a bit of tweaking.

hugs, Karen