Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

ok, i'll go first ... add your bop bath pics here!

jeannespines
11 years ago

Getting started! What better than to LOL & start in the bath! Here's my BOP pics...I changed out the tank cover w/a neutral color rug:

The little clip-on birdies are like the ones I use on my Vine tree in dining area:

Full view ... Christmas is 1 month from today!

TFLookin! Don't forget to share your BOP pics here! LOL! Have a great Sunday! Jeanne S.

Comments (29)

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

Love the Snowbabies.
    I haven't started to take my Christmas things out yet
    Nana

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

Jeanne, this is so funny. I did a little decorating in my purple bath
    today and used a small purple tree on the bop. I couldn't finish w/o
    going back out to the shed so it's started.haha

I really like your tree, birdhouse w/birds and trio. I need to decorate
    more with white but tend to do more w/color. So glad you started this
    BOP thread and will add mine when/if I ever finish.

Punk

• jeannespines
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Ohhhhh...a purple tree, punk! Sounds intriquing! I decided to change out the bathroom a bit by changing rug & BOP cover ... my little antique angels are on the wood trio shelf on the wall...will share that when I get some more done...maybe tomorrow. Thanks! Jeanne S.

• lynnencfan
    11 years ago

very pretty - I am starting to get stuff down and placing them different places so will start getting some pictures. I have been away from this forum far too long and need to get it back on my regular posting schedule again ....thanks to our Jeanne who gave me a gentle nudge :) .....

Lynne

• jeannespines
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Woo-hoo, lynnencfan! Your home is always a joy to see! Glad you're back! ;-) Jeanne S.

Here's my bathroom shelf w/fave heirloom 'family' angels:

... and this special 'Square Nail Nativity ... fashioned from square names as a gift at Christmas Eve church service from another church across the state ... this was after our nearby town was severely flooded & then a tornado in 2008. It is precious...

TFLookin'! Jeanne S.

• Marlene Kindred
    11 years ago

Okay...it took me about 5 minutes to figure out what the heck BOP meant! LOL.....I will post pictures when I get that far. You are on the ball Jeanne!

• peoniesandposies
    11 years ago

BOP???

does it mean "back of potty"?

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

Yep, BOP means Back of Potty lol
    Nana

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

Jeanne, that's a neat shelf. Always enjoy seeing angels and your
    heirloom 'family' angels are sweet as can be. Several of my little
    angels were broken last year when I got them out.Sigh! I love your
    'Square Nail Nativity'.

Marlene, are you going to join us on this??
    Guess we shouldn't abbreviate so everyone knows what
    'BOP' means.LOL I'm sure this was me a few years back.haha
    Peoniesandposies yep, it back of potty.
    Hope you will join in on the fun.

Lynne, you really have been away Waaaaaaay To Long.
    Will be looking forward to seeing your decor.

Punk

• milosmom_gw
    11 years ago

Finally got around to doing "tweaking" on the little things. Kept my BOP simple this year , however..

The lower shelf (couldn't part with the wax warmer however...lol).

and the top shelf...

• jeannespines
    Original Author
    11 years ago

MM...your blue & gold look terrific tog! Love the cone trees & the cone trees...w/sparkles! TFS! Lovin' this! Jeanne S.

• lynnencfan
    11 years ago

very pretty MM - love that you are carrying the color theme throughout your house. One year I will do that - right now I tend to do color themed 'rooms'. I think the same theme is more restful to the eye tho .....

Lynne

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

Love your bath pics too MM. It's neat that you kept the same color scheme through out the house.
    Here is my bop picture ..for now anyway I didn't have to dig to get this out.

From 2012-11-27 (by Eye-Fi)

Nana

• Marlene Kindred
    11 years ago

MM...Love the blue and gold! Nana...LOVE the silver and blue!

And yes, I'm going to try and post pictures this holiday...I kept meaning to get pictures of my Thanksgiving decor, but never made it. I'm hoping Santa will bring me a new digital camera!

• jeannespines
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Pretty classy, nana! I love those colors tog ... the sleigh & ornaments! Looks pretty w/your tiles! TFS! Jeanne S.

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

MM and Nana, great to see you joined the BOP party. Looks great. I'll try to get mine finished one of these nights. To be honest I totally forgot about it tonight until I seen this post again.Geez

Punk

• jeannespines
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Changed the wall art in the bath today, too...this is one of my pics that I had printed on canvas a few mos ago ... Woodpecker @ porch garden feeding area ...I think it looks great in this spot on the wall across from my sink/mirror! Also somewhere in my stash of 'tubs,' I have some of those small bottlebrush white trees which I'll add behind those antique angels on the wall shelf. Got a little more done today! Should be done by Christmas, uh! LOL! Jeanne S.

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

Jeanne, glad to see your picture up. That's a neat shelf hanger under it. Did you and DH make it? I got a laugh out of 'somewhere in my stash of 'tubs,' I have some of those small bottle brush white trees.' Every night I pull in the garage and see all the Christmas totes it's like yea right. Where are all those elves hiding when I so desperately need them.LOL

Punk

• luvstocraft
    11 years ago

Enjoying this thread Jeanne. You have the most unusual and wonderful shelves. The square nail nativity is really special too.

MM, you have a very unique color scheme going. I've got to read your other posts to see more.

Nana, love your sleigh full of Christmas ornaments, perfect colors to go with your tiles.

Luvs

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

Here's my BOP for this year. The tree is so large all I added is my deer.
    I think I have a smaller purple tree but it hasn't come out from hiding yet.LOL
    If it does, I may do some tweaking and repost.

When I found this little purple dress ornament couldn't resist and thought it
    went well with my purple hat tree topper.

I was hoping to bring the veil down on the hat but didn't want to cover up my
    little ornament under it.

Here's a closeup of the feathers on the hat and the picture on the ornament.
    Photobucket is not wanting to
    resize so it's really a closeup.LOL

Hope others will continue to fill up this fun post. I had never heard of decorating the bop before coming here. I love telling others about it for a laugh. And to think
    some think all we decorate is tables on Holidays.LOL They really should get out more often and check things out before being so vocal.

Punk

• jeannespines
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Oh I love the purples!!! Wow, I'm glad you showed a close-up of the hat ... BLING!!!...feathers & a veil! That tree is definitely JAZZY! & of course, you had to get that wreath w/the purple flower child dress! Lookin' good, punk! TFS! Jeanne S.

• Purplemoon
    11 years ago

OMGosh, Punk...you just had to go make me drool over that purple tree didn't you!! WOW. That ornament you put in the wreath was certainly meant for this whole arrangement. Nice find on it.

Everyone's BOP decor is pretty and this is always one of the favorite things I like seeing each year. Who knew that BOP's could look so good!! I had no idea till I came to this forum. LOL.

Ok, so I did mine, and the little corner at the other end of the main bathroom. (the flash made some of the silver look gold. And I just realized I forgot to move the air freshner. Jeez. Well at least its blue too) I'm so sorry the photos came out so large, thought I'd resized them.

{{gwi:1450796}}{{gwi:1450797}}

hugs, Karen (blues seem popular here, love it)

• jeannespines
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Wooo...whooooo! Purplemoon, you are amongst us again! LOL! And to share such a beautiful BOP pic just shows what a 'class act' you are, lady! I esp love the shelf above the BOP top ... that silver deer & that spiral tree thingy! Very cool! & your BPO looks really great w/that tray & the pretty blue spire! Always happy to see your 'Santa's! & of course, your lovely 'deer' collections! Jeanne S.

• oldalgebra
    11 years ago

These are all so great. I've always loved putting a little "surprise" in the bathroom during holidays and dinner parties. I'll be climbing up to the rafters today and getting the bins down. Oh, how I hate that part. But love it when it's all done.

You all have inspired me!

This is a fun post, Jeanne.

This post was edited by oldalgebra on Sun, Dec 2, 12 at 10:11

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

PM, I love all your blue! Wow, you do have some beautiful decor. The blue finial is gorgeous. Neat plate with your beautiful silver deer and tree. Am I seeing things or what is the picture displaying? I'm blown away by it.

Love your blue wall tree, blue santa and table vignette. It's all wonderful. This blue display should take the blues away. This reminds me I wanted to hang a wreath with a purple ribbon in our bath window. Love the look of a wreath hanging from ribbon and I've never tried this before.

Punk

• Marlene Kindred
    11 years ago

Who knew there could be so many different BOP's!! Punk...love your purple decor! And PM...your decor is so elegant looking...love the shelf about the potty especially!

• Purplemoon
    11 years ago

Punk, I was blown away by that painting too. I saw it on Pinterest and copied it then printed it out to frame. I just love it. "magical night"...lovely.

hugs, Karen

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

Karen, after seeing the close up, it's a 'Magical Night' alright. It's even more than I imagined.
    The sleigh, reindeer and those trees are amazing. Thanks for sharing the close up. Just beutiful.

Marlene, thanks for the comment, glad you enjoyed it.

Punk

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

Punk I love the purple.
    The hat is just the cat's meow! Love it!!!

Karen, your bop is so pretty. The shade of blue on the walls is lovely.
    The picture is gorgeous. thanks for the close up.

Nana

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths
More Discussions