Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
excessfroufrou

Simple and Green TG table

excessfroufrou
13 years ago

Here is my Thanksgiving table, I usually use my same black dishes and plaid tablecloth, so I thought I would try something different, I really wanted to use my white china. Well,cream or off-white works with fall colors, but not so much stark white. Since I'm so happy with my new white tom, I wanted to work him in. I like this new avocado-y color of green that I'm seeing everywhere. I like the colors, but my table seems a little plain. But I have to leave room for all the food, because that's the way we like to do it. I tried to take a pic at night, but it didn't turn out so well. It doesn't matter because we eat at noon anyway.

Frou

Comments (15)

• jenangelcat
    13 years ago

Lovely! I want the turkey!

• Oakley
    13 years ago

Beautiful! That's the color of green I have in my house. For Christmas you can leave the tablecloth up and add a red runner to it.

Very nice!

• lynnencfan
    13 years ago

I love the simplicity of it - we put the food on our table also so have to leave room for that. I really like the tablecloth - shows off the white dishes beautifully and yet has the fall feel - love the centerpiece - perfect.....

Lynne

• ladypat1
    13 years ago

How beautiful! I love the calm look of those colors, and adore your milk glass. The centerpiece is great. TFS pat

• bonnieann925
    13 years ago

It's lovely Frou! I like the green and white combo. Wishing you and wonderful Thanksgiving!

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Me,too, frou...I think the white looks very lovely ...& I like your fruit as namecard holders. Matching linens are beautiful ...& the pearls dangling from your chandie. Milkglass candle holders are lovely with danglies, too...& the turkey takes the cake (or pie at this holiday)...beautiful centerpc! Happy Thanksgiving! TFS! Jeanne S.

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Frou, I love how you elevated the turkey on those gorgeous tiered plates--really makes him the focal point as he should be. I'm liking the crispness of the green/white together--nice to change things up once in awhile.

Happy Thanksgiving to you.

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Frou, what a wonderful choice for your Thanksgiving table. Love your green tc and napkins with the white dishes. Your turkey looks great sitting up there with the berries, gourds and pumpkins.

Punk

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Lovely combination for your table Frou..
    Your Turkey certainly derserves to be 'Front & Center'..he's wonderful and I too like how you elevated him.
    I think the white & green is so serene looking and
    your milk glass is a perfect addition.

Besides the food, I'm sure everyone will enjoy sitting at your lovely table.
    Happy Thanksgiving!

jane

• party_music50
    13 years ago

Very nice table, frou! I really like that color of green -- and the simplicity of the entire setup. I love the use of pears! and your stacked centerpiece is great.

• judithva
    13 years ago

Very elegant, I love the color scheme. Your white turkey is a great centerpiece, you really put the table together nicely.

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

Beautiful table Frou,
    I love the green and white.
    The turkey is the star of the show.
    Happy Thanksgiving
    NanaKaren

• Marlene Kindred
    13 years ago

Looks very elegant Frou! Love the color choices and you're right...you have to leave room for the food!

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

There's not much I can add to what the others have said.
    Your centerpiece, the green and white combination....it
    turned out wonderful.

hugs and Happy Thanksgiving,
    Karen

• User
    13 years ago

Very pretty! I love how the turkey is raised up. Are those ceramic pumpkins? If so, I need to find some like that!

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH
More Discussions