Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
justjolynn

kitchen table decorated for Thanksgiving

JustJoLynn
12 years ago

Here is my kitchen table for Thanksgiving this year.

Here is a link that might be useful: Thanksgiving table

Comments (12)

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

That is absolutely gorgeous! I'm so glad you 'found' us and can share your decorating. And thanks for permission to use your pix in our inspiration albums!

hugs, Karen

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Absolutely beautiful! Love the colors you've chosen & the diff Fall foilage, pumpkins, linens & just everything! I esp like the vignette of the 2 red lanterns ...beautiful! (& that you've put an acorn in them). Your mantel is wonderful & I am loving the 'white' vignette on your sofa table...the corks in the apothecary jar...everything! TFS, justjolynn...hope you'll continue to share w/us here! Jeanne S.

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

I hope our gang browses ALL your Fall photos, JoLynn, I sure had fun going thru them. I snagged a bunch for our Fall ablum. Thank you again!

I read your Flickr profile and see you're in CO, like Candy and Kathe. And you like decorating with rabbits and roosters, obviously love holiday decor, and love dogs...no wonder I became an instant fan. LOL.

I sure hope you stay with us, I can't wait to see what you do for Christmas!! Your sense of style and decor is absolutely wonderful, and you certainly inspire me. (the kitty statue in the birdcage really is an idea I need to "borrow". Love it! LOL)

I looked at your Yellowstone photos and 'recognized' a lot of them as my daughter was there with her family on summer vacation and got similar shots. ;o)
    I don't get to travel with all my dogs, cats, and physical issues...so I live vicariously thru those who do and share photos.

hugs, Karen

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

I meant to add I have those Pumpkin Geese too, they are one of my favorite Fall things to see each year!
    ;o)

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

Your table is just beautiful! Thanks for sharing it with us!

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

JoLynn, I thought I posted to your table and all your fall decor before.Sigh It's all awesome. I enjoyed looking at every picture. The lanterns, tea pot, pumpkin geese, mantel, coffe table and all the outside was a real treat to see.

Is that a copper boiler in the outside picture? I've only seen one other like it and loved it. Cute display with the pots and pumpkins.

Punk

• neesie
    12 years ago

What a beautiful vignette you created. Thanks for sharing.

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

Wow..don't know how I missed this!
    Your home is so welcoming everywhere you look - it shows off your creative flair for color and design. Love the rich colors you chose for your many Table Vignettes - your Mantel - Sofa Table - and The Red Lanterns. I don't want to forget to mention your outside display too! All gorgeous!
    I too am so glad you found us (welcome)... and hope you continue to stay and post more.
    jane

• stonehard
    12 years ago

very unique and festive!

• JustJoLynn
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thank you everyone for all the nice comments. I would like to let phonegirl know that the copper pot is just a planter not a copper boiler, but it looks very close to the real thing.

• janet1_2007
    12 years ago

Very beautiful decorations, very festive and welcoming. I love the lanterns, too and the copper planter brings back memories of one used for canning at my Grandparents home when I was young Love all your pics! TFS janet. Boy, wouldn't you just love to have all the things they got rid of or traded out for new things?

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

I just wanted to say Welcome also to stonehard. Please jump in and post more, we do have a good time here! ;o)

hugs, Karen

Sponsored
Michael Nash Design, Build & Homes
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars254 Reviews
Northern Virginia Design Build Firm | 18x Best of Houzz
More Discussions