Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
swest2_gw

Christmas 2011

swest2_gw
11 years ago

This is in our hallway by the linen closet.

Comments (20)

• swest2_gw
    Original Author
    11 years ago

More decorations

• swest2_gw
    Original Author
    11 years ago

in our kitchen

• swest2_gw
    Original Author
    11 years ago

In the kitchen. We have mirrors for our back splash as our kitchen is very small. REally opens it up.

• swest2_gw
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Fireplace with mirror insert.

• swest2_gw
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Christmas tree

• swest2_gw
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Hub's grmother's tea set.

• swest2_gw
    Original Author
    11 years ago

table and china cabinet dressed for Christmas

• swest2_gw
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Kitchen counter

• swest2_gw
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Tree

• swest2_gw
    Original Author
    11 years ago

The snow mugs were thrift store finds 25 cents each and the red thingy is a CD holder my husband had in his office laid on it's side. This is the top of our refrigerator

• swest2_gw
    Original Author
    11 years ago

My beautiful Spode Christmas plates. I got 108 pieces at an estate sale for $150. I found another candle holder for 99 cents at a TS.

• swest2_gw
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I used wrapping paper as a sleeve around the flameless candles. "NOEL" sign from TS for 99 cents.

• swest2_gw
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Most of my decorations are from TS, Dollar STore, or things I have had for years that I have taken apart and reworked. I have my theme already picked out for this year and can hardly wait. LET THE DECORATING BEGIN! (Pictures will be posted ... now that I know how!)

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

Swest2, Wow, you so belong here decorating with us on the Holiday forum!!! Where have you been?LOL Everything is Beautiful.

So glad you figured out how to post pictures. Just to fun browsing through all your pictures today. You can post more than one picture on a post if you use Photobucket if you care.

Would you like to be refered to as something other than swest2?

Punk

• christmascandy
    11 years ago

Fabulous, It took me a while and a lot of coaching before I learned how to post pix here too! Congratulations!

You have many beautiful pieces and have done a lovely job with them.
    I am a fellow TS junkie, so you are definitely at the right place.

So glad you have joined us.

TFS,
    Candy

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

Looks like you've got Christmas decorating fever! (even if they're last yr's pics, right!) Yup, you better begin again for 2012! Lots of goodies! We all love thrift shopping on this forum! so sounds like you've done your share!! I am esp lovin' the pic displaying your hubby's gr'm's silver tea set...very pretty on the poinsetta runner & lovely red glassware.

Your Spode dishes are beautiful...I see some once in awhile @TJMaxx & have stopped myself from buying ...since I have Pflatzgraff Winterfrost dishes. But the Spodes are so cheery & cute! Nice find! Jeanne S.

• party_music50
    11 years ago

Greetings, swest2. Beautiful holiday decorations! I especially love the wrapping paper on candles idea. Punk is right -- you definitely belong here! lol!

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

So much to see!! Thank you for sharing.
    I'm so glad you learned how to post pictures.
    It took me a long time, with a lot of coaching from
    two of my DDs.
    The Spode Christmas plates are plates are so pretty.
    They would look nice at my house too.LOL
    I'll be back to see what I missed later.
    Nana

• decorcrzy
    11 years ago

Love your decor. Good to see that someone else also has the spode collection. What a find at an estate sale(if I had been there I probably would have been having heart palpitations). Sadly, got me to thinking, if(I should say when) I go that is probably where my spode collection will end up. lol

So much fun looking, can't wait to see what you come up with for 2012.

• plainjane425
    11 years ago

Hi swest2!
    Glad you got to share last year's Christmas pics with us here. WE love pics and thrifting is how we find most of
    our goodies.
    You have so many nice decorations and gave some great new
    ideas (for me)! I like the idea of the wrapping paper on the candles and your snow mugs in the CD shelf is such a cute display. I see so many of those shelves at TS..now I will think differently when I see them.
    Thanks for sharing your pics with us.
    Will look forward to this year's decorating from you.
    jane

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!
More Discussions