Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
swest2_gw

Autumn 2011 (Finally learned how to post pics!)

swest2_gw
11 years ago

These are some of my decorations from last year. (Son showed me what to do to post pics. Duh!)

Comments (8)

• swest2_gw
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Apparently I only know how to post 1 at a time. Bear with me.

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

Love all your decorations. Are those glasses on top of candle holers in the 1st picture? Love the acorns and brown pumpkins. Beautiful vignette with books, candles, leaves and reflection in the mirror.

BTW, beautiful counter displays w/mirror backgrounds. Such a pretty plate, candle and jar vignette. Do you have pictures from this year too? This is sooooo fun looking at all your pretties!

Punk

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

Great! Now we'll be lookin' forward to even more pics! You did good! Love the tray vignette & also the pumpkin' plate! TFS! Jeanne s.

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

Swest2, Great pictures, I'm so happy you joined us here.
    The arrangement on the tray with the books and candles is wonderful.
    I love plate you featured on the kitchen counter it looks perfect there.
    TFS
    Nana

• Fun2BHere
    11 years ago

How great that you can share pictures now. I love seeing everyone's decorations and table settings.

• swest2_gw
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thank you for your warm welcome. I made the "Dollar Tree apothecary jars" from a vase and a glass candle stick holder from DT and glued them together. The plate is from CVS Drug Store, it is plastic and it was $1.99. I get a lot of compliments on the plate and surprisingly my hub even likes it.

I did not post this year's decorations are they are slight variation on last year's theme. The only thing different is I found a green kitchen scale at a TS and have a pumpkin on it. Will use scale in Christmas decor as well.

• swest2_gw
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thank you for your warm welcome. I made the "Dollar Tree apothecary jars" from a vase and a glass candle stick holder from DT and glued them together. The plate is from CVS Drug Store, it is plastic and it was $1.99. I get a lot of compliments on the plate and surprisingly my hub even likes it.

I did not post this year's decorations are they are slight variation on last year's theme. The only thing different is I found a green kitchen scale at a TS and have a pumpkin on it. Will use scale in Christmas decor as well.

• Purplemoon
    11 years ago

Way to go on posting pictures! And your decor is lovely.
    Isn't it neat to make those apothecary jars with DT stuff!
    Lotta bang for little bucks.
    hugs, Karen