Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Autumn 2011 (Finally learned how to post pics!)

Posted by swest2 (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 10, 12 at 14:20

These are some of my decorations from last year. (Son showed me what to do to post pics. Duh!)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Autumn 2011 (Finally learned how to post pics!)

Apparently I only know how to post 1 at a time. Bear with me.

o

Love all your decorations. Are those glasses on top of candle holers in the 1st picture? Love the acorns and brown pumpkins. Beautiful vignette with books, candles, leaves and reflection in the mirror.

BTW, beautiful counter displays w/mirror backgrounds. Such a pretty plate, candle and jar vignette. Do you have pictures from this year too? This is sooooo fun looking at all your pretties!

Punk

o

Great! Now we'll be lookin' forward to even more pics! You did good! Love the tray vignette & also the pumpkin' plate! TFS! Jeanne s.

o

Swest2, Great pictures, I'm so happy you joined us here.
The arrangement on the tray with the books and candles is wonderful.
I love plate you featured on the kitchen counter it looks perfect there.
TFS
Nana

o

How great that you can share pictures now. I love seeing everyone's decorations and table settings.

o

Thank you for your warm welcome. I made the "Dollar Tree apothecary jars" from a vase and a glass candle stick holder from DT and glued them together. The plate is from CVS Drug Store, it is plastic and it was $1.99. I get a lot of compliments on the plate and surprisingly my hub even likes it.

I did not post this year's decorations are they are slight variation on last year's theme. The only thing different is I found a green kitchen scale at a TS and have a pumpkin on it. Will use scale in Christmas decor as well.

o

Thank you for your warm welcome. I made the "Dollar Tree apothecary jars" from a vase and a glass candle stick holder from DT and glued them together. The plate is from CVS Drug Store, it is plastic and it was $1.99. I get a lot of compliments on the plate and surprisingly my hub even likes it.

I did not post this year's decorations are they are slight variation on last year's theme. The only thing different is I found a green kitchen scale at a TS and have a pumpkin on it. Will use scale in Christmas decor as well.

o

Photobucket

Way to go on posting pictures! And your decor is lovely.
Isn't it neat to make those apothecary jars with DT stuff!
Lotta bang for little bucks.
hugs, Karen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here