Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Okay it is official!

Posted by rafor (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 25, 11 at 14:11

Okay the Christmas decorating season has officially started!!! Here is my first project completed:

Photobucket

Photobucket

May use it to hold cards but I'm not too sure about that yet. I may just leave it as is.

Photobucket

It was just any empty frame I got cheap and some wrapping paper I bought last year. The frame is about 4 feet tall and 2 feet wide.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Okay it is official!

I love it! What a great re-use!
I, unfortunately, am one of the very few that has to work today. No, I don't work retail...DH is home and was good enough to get all of my bins full of Christmas decor from where they are stored in the garage into the house for me. This time tomorrow I hope to be elbow deep in glitter and garland!

Kath

o

How beautiful! I love that paper and would much rather see it framed than used!
Another good idea to add to my ever-growing list!

hugs, Karen

o

love the idea - may have to borrow it for some of my empty picture frames ....

Lynne

o

Lovely! That paper is so pretty & perfect for the Holiday season ...that covered bridge card looks cool tucked in there! Huge frame! Wonderful idea! You're ahead of the game, rafor! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Looks really nice!

o

What a great idea. It looks so nice as it is or covered in Christmas cards.
TFS
Nana

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here