Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jaybird

another Veteran's day table

jaybird
13 years ago

and many thanks to all Veterans....

Without their sacrifice, the United States would not be the great country she has been and will be again!

Here is a link that might be useful: link

Comments (9)

• maximavswife
    13 years ago

One of the most powerful tablescapes I have ever seen. Thank you!
    Kath

• lynnencfan
    13 years ago

loved reading the blog and the meaning behind the table setting - very very touching - thank you so much for sharing .....

Lynne

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

How moving...just seeing the first photo of the Missing Man table brought tears to my eyes.

hugs, Karen

• Marlene Kindred
    13 years ago

A wonderful tribute!

• kathleen_li
    13 years ago

Jay, your dd's tribute was wonderful. I left a comment on her blog.

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Beautiful table and tribute. What an enjoyable read.

Punk

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Very well done and so very touching! Still wiping the tears from my eyes. I loved how she narated what each item represented and think it is so wonderful that memorbilia such as the hat have been kept and treasured.

Luvs

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

jay...thank you...blessings each & every one who has served or continues to serve today ...for our freedom. Our family has been fortunate that our soldiers have come home to us ...my father, my husband, my SIL, My GDIL (to be someday), my nephew, still serving...true sacrifices made by a few for so many. Thanks again, jaybird & your DD. Jeanne S.

• valleymagpie
    13 years ago

This is a very touching tribute and a reminder that we must not forget our MIA's. Just seeing the hat on the plates brought tears to my eyes. The families of our veterans also serve, and should be remembered.

- Magpie

Sponsored
Elegant Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars13 Reviews
VA & DC's Finest General Contractor
More Discussions