Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
another Veteran's day table

Posted by jaybird (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 11, 10 at 13:42

and many thanks to all Veterans....
Without their sacrifice, the United States would not be the great country she has been and will be again!

Here is a link that might be useful: link

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: another Veteran's day table

One of the most powerful tablescapes I have ever seen. Thank you!
Kath

o

loved reading the blog and the meaning behind the table setting - very very touching - thank you so much for sharing .....

Lynne

o

How moving...just seeing the first photo of the Missing Man table brought tears to my eyes.

hugs, Karen

o

A wonderful tribute!

o

Jay, your dd's tribute was wonderful. I left a comment on her blog.

o

Beautiful table and tribute. What an enjoyable read.

Punk

o

Very well done and so very touching! Still wiping the tears from my eyes. I loved how she narated what each item represented and think it is so wonderful that memorbilia such as the hat have been kept and treasured.

Luvs

o

jay...thank you...blessings each & every one who has served or continues to serve today ...for our freedom. Our family has been fortunate that our soldiers have come home to us ...my father, my husband, my SIL, My GDIL (to be someday), my nephew, still serving...true sacrifices made by a few for so many. Thanks again, jaybird & your DD. Jeanne S.

o

This is a very touching tribute and a reminder that we must not forget our MIA's. Just seeing the hat on the plates brought tears to my eyes. The families of our veterans also serve, and should be remembered.

- Magpie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here