Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Grapevine Wreaths for Christmas

Posted by amj0517 (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 9, 11 at 13:21

I have a box of grapevine wreaths that I've had for years. They are not decorated and I think I'd like to do something with them for Christmas. I need inspiration! Please show me your wreaths. Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Grapevine Wreaths for Christmas

This is a 24" grapevine wreath - I change it out for each season - the Ivy usually stays on it and I will change out the flowers and picks .....

Photobucket

Lynne

o

I do the same thing as Lynne. I love having grapevine wreaths to decorate for all the holidays other than Christmas. Its so easy to change out picks, ribbon, and add whatever you want to them. I don't have a really big one like her's, but I always keep one by my front door decorated for the season or holiday.

I checked our Christmas inspiration album but most of the wreaths and garlands in that sub album are the green ones.
However I googled Christmas decorated grapevine wreaths and looked at images, a lot came up. (I love google, LOL)

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: wreaths

o

Hi...Hope this is a little helpful for you..
I made grapevine wreaths in several sizes over the years, and hang them in the attic until I want to decorate and hang them. I'm always changing 'their look'.
Here's a small one that I hung in the kitchen with a small gingerbread decoration ..

Photobucket

This is one I left plain and added some 'whisps' to soften the look...

Photobucket

Another idea - instead of hanging...I used it as a base for a Centerpiece.

Photobucket

I hung a few small ones decorated for Christmas inside on the windows....

Photobucket

Unfortunately, I don't have any other pictures to show, but I hope these few ideas were helful.

Good luck and come back to share what you do.

jane

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here